2

˚ ·

˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚

"which one?" asked mia showing amelia two dresses. "neither." she replied. mia looked at them once again and chose the orange one. amelia can admit it looked not that ugly as green.

mia kept looking in the mirror. "you should go to party too." she said turning around her head. "you know it's a tradition to have a party on a  move in day, because the classes start".

amelia was trying to read a book and not be distracted by mia. "i prefer my own company." she said turning the page. "plus i was there last year, i don't need to attend this year." said amelia still concentrated on the book.

mia looked at amelia once again and sighed. "what?' asked lia finally putting the book down. "I don't wanna go by myself." said mia sadly. "you are not gonna be alone." said lia sitting next to her. "david is gonna be there, you will be together." she adds on while mia gets up from the bed.

mia shuts the closet and adds. "yeah, but it's david. we are not that close like you two. plus he will be busy with new boys." amelia looked at her and felt really bad to see mia like that. she knows how much she does for her and can't make her sad. not her.

"okay." says amelia standing up from bed. "i will go. not because i want, just because i love you." mia's face finally got a smile. "thank you, thank you!" she ran to hug amelia as hard as she can. "I promise we will stick together, and nothing will happen!" adds mia through the hug.

"I hope so." adds amelia. "okay, let's find you something to wear." said mia. "something black, please." points lia. "gotcha." agreed mia. they found her a little black dress. amelia was happy with that choice.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

turn on heatless by the weeknd

nick, matt, and chris been in a lot of parties back home, but they didn't expect that much students in one small room. they were trying to find a table with drinks, so night will go easier. 

"heey, guys, you made it!" said david holding a red cup in his left hand. "help yourself, we have gin, vodka, even soju." he turned every single bottle, so it can face to them. "or if you are beer type of guys, we have it right here." he added.

chris grabbed some vodka. "I think I might start liking this academy." he said and drank the whole shot at a time. david smirked and raise a hand just to show chris he agrees and finishes his shot of gin.

"hmm, girls." said david almost chocked. "meet our newcomers." mia and amelia were heading closer and closer to guys. "hey." says mia quietly. "hey." said nick, matt, and chris at the same time.