35

CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 35

mentions of many mental health issues, bleeding

matt, amelia

𓆩⟡𓆪
matt

a lot of moths past since me and amelia argued . we haven't talked since, i don't even know how is she doing. the only time i see her is ether biology or through my window; when she studies next to the tree.

i can't say how her mental health is doing but she seems happier. amelia became less stressed and smiles more, even it's hard for me to understand that she needed to move on from me to feel like that. she looks so beautiful, i sometimes catch myself staring at her during biology. how could i not?

my relationships with maya is great, but it seems boring and usual. i think, i just got used to drama and experiencing something stable and normal is what makes me feel like that.

christmas was great, mia spent it with us again. she got an early exemption to nyu and it's hard for her and chris to stay calm about that. my brother is anxious about their separation and they fight a lot on small things.

as for our education, we decided not to go to college. we are doing extremely great on youtube and losing it seems like a disaster. we worked so hard and we love it. my parents were not happy about it first, but we made a deal, so they agreed with our decision.

our group is enjoying lunch right now. the classes became tougher and tougher because we graduate in like two months. it was exhausting.

i saw a notification on my phone, when i grabbed i was confused for a minute. why do i have an email, i never receive them. i scanned it and shock went through my whole body.

i looked at mia and david right away and saw mia's tears on face.

"what happened?" said chris, hugging her.

"did you also get it?" she asked me and david.

i nodded and covered my face, i couldn't believe it.

"what? what is it?" asked me maya.

"that's why she skipped biology today." said david and mia cries more.

"goddamn it, what is going on?" said nick.

i took hands off my face. "we received an invitation for amelia's grandmother funeral."

amelia

these past months felt like the best in years. i can really feel my recovery.