Part 1

Once upon a time two friends named Jessie and Courtney found a mysterious rabbit hole. They fell down and Courtney was gracefully caught by the handsome mad hatter's son,While Jess, landed face flat. She then got up and he slowly let Courtney down."Thank you" she said while blushing madly.He turned away saying"your quite welcome" while covering a blush himself.

Courtney helps Jess up and they both realize they are wearing different outfits. All of a sudden the hatter's son, Hunter, grabs Courtney's hand while she grabs Jess's hand and he says"we must hurry, red queen the second is sending her guards after us!" "Why?" asked jessie who now looked almost completely different with blue stripes on her face and hands similar to the cheesire cats.She wants you too dead!" Hunter says "Why would she want Us dead?" Courtney said puzzled.

"Because you two are the rightful rulers of wonderland!" He replies"WHAT?!" Jess and Courtney say in unison. "you" Hunter said turning to courtney" are the white qeen's long lost daughter" he turned to jessie " and you, are the Chessie cat, her faithful companion" "That is...AWESOME!" Courtney says. "No time to rejoice now, your highness, the red queen's daughter wants you two dead, so I suggest we go before the Jack of Hearts slices us to peices!!!" Hunter says taking Courtney's hand as Jessica starts to float. "Cool!" Jess exclaimes!

"That happens because you have Chess's powers!" Hunters says

"This is totally cool and all but we had better go!" Courtney yells.They continued running as fast they could

(and Jessie floating) then suddenly, out of nowhere, appeared a dead end.

"Great a dead end" said Jessie sarcastically."Oh great, what now!?" Courtney says

"There is a hidden lever somewhere!" Hunter says frantically digging through the bushes.

"Hunter! We got company!!!" Jessie yells.