Part 5

Hunter smiled and said "of course,it will be yours soon". She went up towards the throne and gently touched the chair as if she were afraid it would disappear. Though there were still hundreds of questions there was only one that seemed important at the time.

Jessie stopped floating and said " what happened to the White Queen?"."Though we wished and wanted her to be immortal, the Red Queen's daughter, aka the White Queen's niece wanted the Queendom all to herself. Once the Veronica (the Red Queen's daughter)got into power, she killed the White Queen.

She is buried in the courtyard. Thankfully, the followers the White Queen still had, refused to have her die as so many others did, so they convinced Veronica to kill her in another way. A more peaceful way. So she poisoned her." Hunter explained.

"Wow. I just can't believe all this is real. It's so hard to believe," Courtney says.there were still more questions to follow. " what of your father and the Chesire Cat?" Jessie asked she had hoped most of all that they were still alive."Alive and well. But in hiding." Hunter replies."But now that you are here to take back the kingdom, they can come out of hiding! we will have to give you both fake identities so that you can visit Chess and my father."an idea had come to mind.

" I can handle that!" Jessie said with a mad grin. She concentrated real hard and Courtney began to shrink. " what are doing!" Courtney asked getting smaller and smaller. then Hunter replied, "She's making you smaller so that one of us can hide you." "Exactly!" Jessie said. "Now Hunter, pick her up and put her inside your hat"."Brilliant Jess! But can I get a dress that doesn't fall off of me?" Courtney says holding up her dress.

"Oh, right yeah, sorry.could you help me with this one Hunter?" she said.He smiled(for some strange reason perhaps because he was still,indeed, the Mad Hatters's son.) "Of course" he said."Hand me your dress your Ma-I mean Courtney." "Ok, just hold on" she said from inside the hat. She then pushed the fabric out and Hunter began cutting and stitching until the dress was now her size.

He stuffed it back up his hat and she then tried it on. "Thank you, it's wonderful!" she said. "But what about you Jess?" she asked. Jessie had an idea.It was something she had always wanted to try."Don't worry about me" she said, "I have an idea that will make it seem as if I have vanished into thin air!"

As Jessie said that, she began to slowly disappear until all that was left was her huge Chessie Cat grin."I have seem to forgotten that you can vanish! It's perfect!" Courtney replies. Hunter picks Courtney up and puts her into his hat.

"Now, off to the Tum Tum tree!" Hunter says.

"That is where they are hiding!" They hurried off as fast as they could when suddenly,off in the distance they could hear a loud barking in the back round. "Hunter, what, pray tell, is that?!" Courtney says gripping his arm. "Ti's only Bayard. He was a faithful servant to the queen" Hunter said while running. " Than why is he coming after us?" Jessie asked still invisible.