Part 4

There were no guards and it seemed completely empty."Where is everyone?" Courtney asks.Hunter sighed and looked down. " After the Red Queen was exiled, her daughter came back for revenge and somehow regained power. Everyone had hoped that Alice would come back and save them, but she never came so they all ran away in fear. You two were only babies when it all happened.

The queen had to send you away so that you would be safe" he said to Courtney " and she figured that you would need someone to be your friend and watch out for you so she sent Jessie along as well. But that's all over now and you're both back to defeat her!" he said with excitement.they continue walking down the vast corridors marveling its beauty.

Courtney stopped in front of a large portrait. "is that the White Queen?" she asked.they were all now staring at it. hunter stepped froward and said "yes.this was before you born, before the second Red Queen,before Alice." "she kind of looks like you Courtney" Jessie said still looking up at the picture.

Courtney smiles at the compliment "Yeah, I guess she does!" Courtney says touching the corner of the frame."Her beauty matched her heart. And likewise for you, your highness." He says to Courtney. She blushes, Jess still giving her that look. They continue walking until they get to the throne

room. "And this is the throne room. Courtney's throne is here, and Jessica's is here." He says first pointing to the middle throne then to the one on the right of the middle.

"What about the one on the left of Courtney's throne?" Jessie asks

mischievously. "That one" hunter says, "is for the king. We haven't had one of those for two generations. Although Wonderland is still a Queendom, there is still a place for a husband in the queen's life." He says."may i?" asked Courtney.