Part 15

"Yah" Jess says awkwardly."So, umm Courtney would you like to go or should we stop for today?" Hunter asked."I don't know. How about we take a lunch break and see how we feel after that?" Courtney responds. "Sounds good."Hunter says squeezing her shoulder encouragingly.

"What do you guys want? I can make sandwiches and cookies if you want." Courtney says. "Did you just say cookies?!" Jess asks. "Yes! I am the baking queen of twenty fifteen! Or whatever year it is here!" Courtney says laughing. "That sounds wonderful, Courtney. I will make the tea!" Hunter says. "YESS! My own personal cooking slaves!" Jess exclaims putting her fist in the air triumphantly.

They laugh while going into the kitchen."So!" Courtney said "What kind of cookies should I make-"chocolate chip!" said Jess practically yelling. It was obvious she had planned this out for a while, but who knows what goes on in the mind of a Chessie Cat. "Ok" Courtney said slightly scared and began making the cookies. "so, I'll need butter, chocolate chips, two eggs, sugar"....the list went on and on and as she said it, each item would magically float to her and she would set them on the counter.

"Okeedoki, then!" She makes the batter and while mixing she gets some batter on her cheek.  Hunter comes up behind we and wipes the batter off eating it. "Mmm. Good stuff!" He says and she playfully slaps him. "Ugh! Will you guys just NOT?!" Jess says dramatically covering her eyes. They laugh then childishly pucker their lips and peck eachother's lips. "Eeeeew!" Jess says. While Courtney takes a think of icing and flings it at Jess.

Jess narrows her eyes and gains a devilish smile on her lips. "Oh, so that's how you wanna play?" She then grabs the pot of flower and starts floating towards them."Run!" Courtney says while laughing and running at the same time. By then, a food fight had broken out between the three."Come on!" Hunter says dragging Courtney up the stairs. They lock themselves in a room. "Come on! I know you are here somewhere!" Jess says coming down the hall. Courtney turns to hunter. "Sorry." She says "what are you talkin-" he gets cut off by Courtney throwing sprinkles at him, running out the door.

"Oh! So now you go against your boyfriend?!" He says chasing after her. "Oh, so now you think I am your girlfriend!" She says playfully, running. Then Jess pops out in front of her. "Ha!" she says while throwing flower on Courtney's face.

"Ah, no! My beautiful face" she says while falling to the floor and pretending to cry. "Come on Courtney" Jess says while laughing "lets g-ah!" Courtney had some left over sprinkles from the kitchen and had thrown them at Jess. "I'm melting! I'm melting!" she said recreating the scene from the wizard of oz. "Run toto! Ruuuun!" Courtney yells while jumping on Hunter's back.

"Gosh, pushy much?" Hunter says "bark, toto!"Courtney says "I'm not gon-" "BARK!" Courtney yells "woof." Hunter says. "Better. Now run!" Hunter runs down the stairs, Courtney on his back being followed be Jessica. Hunter runs into the kitchen and sets Courtney on the table and yells "BASE!" Jess bursts in and they all start laughing.

 They all stood up. Jess suddenly had a look of panic and said "The cookies, no!!!" while running to the oven."They will be fine Jess, just a little crispy." Courtney says checking the cookies and putting them on a plate. "I will get the tea." Hunter says getting up. "And I will make some sandwiches!" Courtney says. 

They all had sandwiches and cookies with some tea, but Jessie had fruit punch (because fruit punch is as good as it gets)."So" Hunter said, "are we ready to try it again, Courtney?" "Yep, I'm ready" she replied. They went back into the room and hunter got out the bogart and Courtney began to think of her worst fear....