Part 3

But he was looking at what seemed to be a bunch of large bushes. Or was it? "Is It invisible?" courtney asked. "What? No!of course not, that would be silly." hunter said."than where is it?" Jessie asked with the slightest bit of frustration."here, just follow me" he said grabbing Courtney's hand and going into the bushes leaving Jessie behind.

"Hey! Wait for me!" she said while quickly jumping through the bushes."First to my house, then to the White queen's castle. Aka your guys' castle" hunter says."We can get my dad to look at your cut, your majesty." He tells Courtney.

"Please don't call me that." Courtney says. "But it says in the prophecy that I am to be your servant and protector." Hunter says. "You owe me nothing. We all depend on eachother." Courtney says patting Jessie on the back. "Isn't that right?" Courtney says to Jess." Umm, yah, I guess" she said but then leaned and whispered to Courtney " but I bet you wouldnt mind him being YOUR protector" while wiggling her eyebrows.Courtney snickers at Jess floating to catch up.

"But seriously Hunter. Where are we? I understand you are the mad hatter's son and might be the slightest bit mad, but I don't see a castle!" Courtney says. "That's what I'm saying!" Jess says catching up and walking beside Courtney."It's hidden by an invisible barrier" hunter says.Jessie had always liked the idea of invisible barriers.

"Really!" she said excitedly and the went ahead of them through the barrier looking as if she had vanished into thin air. She then popped her head out and said "come on!" pulling Courtney in after her.Courtney nudges Jess in the gut for the earlier comment about him being her protector just before she goes behind the barrier.

"This is so cool! It's like you disapeared Jess! I'm coming!" Courtney exclaimed following after Jess. Letting go of hunters grip, she runs through the barrier then back then through again. "This is fun!" Courtney says giggling.

"Alright, stop acting like a 5 year old and come on!" Jess says pulling Courtney in for good, Courtney grabbing Hunters had pulling him in with her.

"This is amazing!" Courtney an Jess exclaim in unison looking at the castle.The castle looked like this:www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/1677bb5de8e64fb6601c64e5ed2e141... "Wow Jess, it's like a dream!" Courtney says,"And you know how we figure out if we are in a dream or not!" Jessie and Courtney both pinch eachother on the arm."OWWW!" They both exclaim. Hunter chuckles. "Not a dream!" He says.

"but when I caught Courtney here, I thought I was in a dream.." He says while Jess and Courtney look at each other. "Because you had two had come back to save us, that is." He adds quickly. "Just keep telling yourself that buddy." Jessie says, patting him on the back and adding a Cheshire Cat smile, nudging Courtney.

Courtney smiles and rolls her eyes. Hunter awkwardly clears his throat "Yes, well then, we must be going!" He says quickly."no time for ogling now we have to get inside" hunter said pushing them along.