Part 2

The card soldiers corner us while Hunter is still looking for the lever.

"A little help here!" Courtney yells at hunter

"Catch!" Hunter tosses a hidden sword at Courtney and she quickly starts fighting the cards. Courtney then quickly grabs the small dagger she keeps in her boot at Jessie.

"Here Jess! Stall!" Courtney says.They fight them off when Hunter says

"Found it!" He pulls the lever revealing a secret tunnel. Courtney pushes Jess into the tunnel and Just as Hunter is helping Courtney in, a card soldier nips Her ankle with his sword. Hunter takes his dagger and throws it. Killing the card soldier.

"Are you ok?!" Hunter asks Courtney."Yah" she says looking down in a failed attempt to hide her blush.

"Well come on then" he says and continues to walk on. Jessie being very observant and nosy, had noticed all the blushing and had become very excited in the matter.

"You like him don't you?" she said with a mischievous grin. "SHHH!" Courtney whispers frantically putting her hand over your mouth. "Pfffftt.... I do NOT!" Courtney says nonchalantly before tripping and falling. "Smooth Courtney..." She whispers to herself as she gets up.

"That dress is too long." Hunter says "Yeah. I've noticed." Courtney says glaring. "Let me fix it for you." Hunter says. Having the tailoring skills of his father, he takes his scissors out and thread and cut the dress to my knees and makes it poofier.

"How is that?" Hunter asks. "Perfect! Now lets go! I would rather not replay the experience of getting my ankle cut! Speaking if that, I think it's getting infected"she says nerdily pushing up her new black glasses."Where are we going anyways?" Jessie asked. The question had constantly been repeating over and over again in her head.They finally came to a crossroad and stopped.

"to a place where we'll be safe; Alice's castle" he said.