Part 10

Jessie being very shy, blushed immensely, and unintentionally began to disappear while Courtney was also blushing but it was because Hunter could not stop staring at her.They quickly go past the crowd and they sit on their thrones. 

"you look beautiful Courtney" Jessie says. "Really?" 

"Of course you do!" Hunter said before bowing and then rising. Courtney blushes. "Thank you." She says. "You look beautiful too Jess." A handsome guy comes up to Jessica.

"May I have this dance?" He asks her. "Yes" she says blushing while taking the guy's arm. Courtney gives her a wink and thumbs up. Hunter laughs then bows saying, "May I have the honor of having the first dance?" Courtney takes his hand "Sure!" She says, he looks up laughing at her response. "Or would you rather me say: I would be delighted kind sir!" She says in a rich person voice.

He puts his arm around her waist and they start to dance.Courtney danced with hunter and Jessie danced with the mysterious stranger, who's name she recently found out was Alex. Though everyone was as happy as could be, Jessie still worried about how they would defeat the Red Queen. She knew that they could not kill her since it being against the White Queens, and now Courtney's nature.

"Hunter" Courtney whispers as she is dancing with hunter, her head on his chest,"How are we going to defeat the Red Queen?" Courtney asks softly. "I can't kill her, being in my nature or not. I just don't feel as brave and strong as everyone makes me feel." Courtney says, tears brimming her eyes, she looks up at Hunter.

"Listen to me, Courtney. You are one of the bravest people I have ever met. And remember, you are not alone. Jessica is here to help and believes in you. And I am always here. Always." Hunter replies, his eyes turning an odd shade of purple. He kisses her nose then she puts her head back on his chest.

The party was over and everyone went to bed except two best friends with a destiny.

Courtney and Jessie were out on the balcony thing talking. 

"I can't believe this is happening" Jess said looking at the bright moon.