Part 11

"I know. The whole thing is pretty crazy." They stand there watching the moon. "I don't know how we are going to take back wonderland, but the whole thing is tiring me out. I'm going to bed." Jessie says. "I might grab some coffee. There is no chance of me going to sleep." Courtney says.

She goes to the kitchen and sees the Hatter. "Tea?" He asks. "That sounds nice." Courtney replies sitting at the table. They drink their tea in silence. Finally, the Hatter gets up from the table and goes to bed. Courtney falls asleep on the table having a bad dream.

"your majesty! Your majesty! Wake up, it was only a dream" Hunter says while shaking Courtney. She sat up abruptly and unintentionally hits Hunter in the face ."Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" Courtney says examining his face.

"It's alright" He says wincing when she touches it. "Here, let me get some ice." She grabs some ice and holds it up to his face. "I feel so bad!" Courtney says. "Really, don't worry about it." He says kindly.

Jessie had woken up not long after and walked into the kitchen for some coffee. Nobody wants to be around her before she has coffee. No one."Dang it Courtney! What did you do to hunter?" she said."It wasn't my fault! I was having a bad dream and hunter was trying to wake me up and then I accidentally hit him in the face." Courtney replied. 

Jessie raised her eyebrow skeptically and said "Uhuh." 

"It wasn't! Besides, I can hit harder when I am awake and I don't think you wanna find out!" Courtney tells Jess. "Again, Hunter I am so sorry!" "Hey" he says taking her hand. "It's fine." He says. "Awwww!" Jess says. Courtney purposefully kicks Jess in the leg under the table 'what was that for?!' Jess mouths. Courtney rolls her eyes.

"Alright" Jessie said "Hunter;out. Me and Courtney need to talk." "As you wish your highness's" hunter says while walking out. Jessie then turns to Courtney and says " You; sit down. We need to talk." 

"What did I do?" Courtney asked. "nothing you're just gonna listen while I talk" she said pulling out a chair and sitting down. "Now, let me put this simply in case you don't understand. You like Hunter."

"What! No I don-" "Yes you do" Jess said cutting Courtney off. "And Hunter likes you too."

"Shhhhh!" Courtney whispers putting her index finger over Jess's lips. "He could be listening! Plus I highly doubt he likes me." "It's so obvious he does! I mean, just like his father, depending on his mood, Hunter's eyes turn different colors! And you know what color they are when he looks at you?! PURPLE! PURPLE MEANS LUST LIKE LOVEEEEEE!" Courtney blushes. "Well unless he admits it for sure, then I won't believe it! His eyes could turn that shade when he is ummm..... Hungry! Yeah hungry!"

" you Courtney" Jessie said, "have the worst excuses ever!" "Oh yah?" Courtney said. "What about you and that guy you danced with last night?"

Jessie blushed. "What! I-thi-this has nothing to do with him" she said trying hard not to blush because she really did like him but thought that there were more important things than her love life.

"Come on Jess, he was hot!" Courtney says. "Hey off topic!" Jess says.

"I mean, yeah who wouldn't want THIS, but I still don't think he likes me!" Courtney says.

"Fine, if you won't admit it, I'll talk to Hunter by myself!" Jess says walking toward the door. "No Jess! If you talk to him, at least do it when I am not in the room!" Courtney says. "Fine! Now go! I want to talk to him about it!" Jess says. "But remember, I know nothing!" Courtney says.