13. Familiar faces

It is disappointing not to be able to return with Jimin aside, however, it is time to do so. He needs to say places with useful resources, send a group to transport them; also know how the others are doing. He cannot stay abroad forever. He can't abandon them forever.

Whether it is because of Bam's company, which helps him to have more peace of mind and possibility of thought, he has been able to muster up the courage to face Yoongi as soon as he arrives. Maybe not a very long meeting, but he will meet him face to face and tell him he is sorry for having failed him, admit his fatal mistake and let him do what he wants. Be it complaining, hating him or hitting him.

Though he doubts very much that a blow from you will do anything to him. He's used to worse at this point.

Bam whines low and weak, starting to move in a specific direction. Jungkook finds it strange, his dog doesn't usually make a sound. He is quite quiet. Possibly smaller animals already have the instinct not to make a fuss about the predators they face. Bigger, stronger and able to make them less than nothing of a move.

He decides to go in the direction that interests him so much, as he approaches, he discovers an immense scandal. He climbs up to a ruined building whose roof collapsed and thus gets a better picture.

There must be fifty of them? Yagtalja, all stuffed in a pit that will fill up more with the minutes, because of the noise. The most striking thing is that there is a group of people inside, all trying to fight and make way, but it will not be possible. There are too many against too few. Unless they pull out a grenade or a machine gun, it is very unlikely that they will manage to survive.

Jungkook takes the second arrow, using the small sight that was placed on it to be able to focus on targets too far away. He furrows his eyebrows and straightens up, not sure, but he thinks he knows someone among those eight people. Two men, six women.

He shoots an arrow at the head of the one who almost bit one of the women.

"Everyone be immune, please." he asks quietly. He takes another arrow and aims at the one holding one of them by the leg. The only thing that saves them is being on top of a car, but it's not enough.

Nothing there is enough.

Jungkook notices that, thanks to his appearance, they are doing more to save themselves. He could tell they had surrendered to their death. He grabs his backpack, pulls Bam out and lifts him up, similar to the lion king on purpose": bark, lure them over here. Come on come on." The dog starts barking and howling, so outrageous and aided by the echo that it provides the desired goal, to divert the attention of the majority and make Jungkook the target.

Jungkook stows Bam in the backpack at the same time as he pulls out several bottles filled with oil and useless gasoline that only ignites faster. He smashes them on the ground and when one reaches this floor, Jungkook jumps to the next building. He picks up the bow again, lights the arrow on fire and shoots it at the first Yagtalja in his sights; a huge flare forms. The ignition process wild and even dangerous for him at such close range. He exhales, hanging up the bow as usual and down the building.

"They'll be more worried about the heat and light than me." Jungkook mutters, and indeed, that's what happens. Anyone with minimal proximity to the area is more interested in the fire than the food that escapes them.

Jungkook makes his way to the hole and keeps the combat knife in an easy-to-use pocket. He saw them from far away, still not sure who he thinks it's from.

"That was too close."

"I told you, we're very lucky."

"It shows. They squander it."