chapter 4

Author pov:

Y/n woke up and did her morning routine. Thou it was Sunday she will go to cafe for work.
She wore a hoodie and went downstairs.

Reaching downstairs she checked whether if someone is there, seeing no one around she started walking towards the main door

Reaching downstairs she checked whether if someone is there, seeing no one around she started walking towards the main door. She got startled as she heard a deep voice.

Jungkook: where are you going...?

Y/n turned back to see Jungkook in his wheelchair looking at her with a cold expression .

Y/n : huh.. i...

Y/n was lack of words she didn't know what to say.

Jungkook: yes ..you where are you going?

Y/n : I'm going to my friends home...

She lied .

Jungkook just looked at with a cold expression and then nodded.

Y/n rushed out the mansion in hurry.

Jungkook pov:

Is she suffering so much because of me..?

Why is she clouded in my mind from few days,why can't i avoid her like i did to other girls.why is she in my mind always.

Why is she lying to me everytime..?
She is bullied in university because of me..
She's working in cafe because of me.. as a responsible husband i should give the money for her daily expenses.

I was in my thoughts when mom called me..

Mrs Jeon: hello jungkook..!?

Jungkook: yes mom...

Mrs Jeon: today we have a party remember...?!

Jungkook: yea ...i remember but I'm not interested... I'm not coming...

Mrs Jeon: c'mon jungkook how much time you'll be indoors only huh..? Come to party hmm..take y/n with you...i sent the dress and accessories for her the parcel will come soon don't be late the party is at 7 don't forget take care.

She cutted the call without hearing my reply.

Gaurd : Mr Jeon the parcel.

Mr Jeon : keep it there.

In evening:

Y/n came back from her work to meet jungkook in living room.

Jungkook: we have to attend a party...here dress up fast...

Y/n simply nodded at his words. She took the bags from his hand and started walking towards the stairs...

Jungkook: why are you slow in everything...go fast....

Y/n ran upstairs to dress up.