chapter 33

Author pov:

Everyone eyes were on Kai as he was having a staring contest with that masked man while a little smrik danced on his lips.

???: Who are you..?!

He yelled making Kai close his eyes.

Kai: look i am not really in the mood to talk to you.... two slaps and a punch from my girlfriend and a slap from my mother in law... I'm really pissed right now. Where is she..?!

Mr Frank: who.are .you .?!

Kai started taking predatory steps towards the masked man as he took some steps back .

Kai: i asked where.is.she..?!

Mr Frank: i asked who-

His words cut off in the middle as he groaned in pain getting hit by another masked man cover fully in black and a eagle print was printed in his shirt near his chest which caught Jin attention.

Jin: Argento..!

Jin said,his eyes widened when Kai looked back at him raising a eyebrow.

Kai: did you say something..?!

He asked in a cold voice which Jennie never heard from him.

Jennie: Kai -

He words were cut off when the masked man with eagle print spoke out.

???: She's in Boss.

Kai took his steps towards the car where that man pointed.

Peeking inside he saw y/n hands were tied back ,a cloth was stuffed inside her mouth as she was unconscious.

Kai: come and grab her..!

He said looking at Jungkook who paced fastly as Jimin followed him. Opening the car door Jimin held the car door where as Jungkook brought her out.

Jimin took the cloth from y/n's mouth and untied her hands.

Kai took out a cigarette lighting it up he puffed the toxic gas in to his lungs.

Jennie went towards Kai as she glared at him.

Jennie: you smoke..?!

She yelled making some masked man point gun at her as Kai glared at them making their eyes look at floor.

Kai: your asking why I'm smoking...why didn't you ask who I am..?!

Jennie: i don't care who you are from when do you smoke ..?!

Kai let out chuckle bending towards her level.

Kai: you also don't care when I'm your dad's enemy..?!

Jennie looked at her dad before shifting her eyes to Kai who was now looking at Jennie's dad. With a jerk Jennie back hit Kai's check as he pointed gun towards her head making everyone shock.

Kai: yea I'm your dad's enemy..!

He whispered but all heard it.

Kai: ouch..

He yelped in pain when Jennie hit him with her elbow on his stomach.

Jennie: stop joking..!!

She shouted as Kai lifted his hands up in air surrendering himself. He let out a soft smile. Before hugging her.

Kai: go home let's talk tomorrow..

He said pulling out of the hug..

Jennie: you won't go anywhere right..?!

Kai: i will ,take you with me after marrying..!!

Jennie eyes widened at his reply.

Kai: go home..

Jennie went towards her family as Kai went where a row of card were standing as he sat in the middle most one as he waved at Jennie with a soft smile.

Taehyung: who's he..?!

Taehyung asked looking at Jin who looked shocked.

Totally ignoring Taehyung jin looked at Jennie.

Jin: from when did you know eachother..?!

Jennie: from 5 years..

Jin: your dating from 5 years..?!

Jennie nodded at jin's question.

Jin: in these 5 years ,i mean all this time he was with you only in Korea..?!

Jennie: hmm..once he went to somewhere i don't where but it took nearly 1 month for him to return.

Jin: do you remember when..?!

Jennie: maybe before three years..

Jin nodded his head slowly.

Mr Kim: what's happening Jin..?!

Jin: he's a Argento appa..?!

Mr Kim shot his head towards Jin hearing his reply..

Mr Kim: what..?!

Jungkook: but hyung y/n always used to address him as Mr Kim.. he's a korean.

Yoongi: no Jungkook Argento's heirs are half korean blooded. The last Argento married a korean.

Jennie: what nonsense are you talking..?!

Jin: your are the real fool here Jennie..?! He's a Mafia.. Italian Mafia..

He said making Jennie eyes widened.

Jennie: stop it oppa it's not time to joke around.

Namjoon: do he look like he's joking huh..?! Ask him yourself tomorrow.

Mrs Kim: let's go home first. Call the doctor Jimin y/n is unconscious.

Jungkook: I'll take of her aunt you all go home.

Mr Kim: take care jungkook-ahh..

Nodding at him he started walking towards his car as Jimin helped him .

Jungkook held his doll his in arms as her hands were around his neck. He walked into the living room.

Taking her into the their room he placed her on the bed as she sat near her who was looking at him with a pout on her lips.

Jungkook: what happened..?! Hmm.

He asked caressing her cheeks.

Y/n: i was in the living room waiting for your but suddenly those men came. No one were there the maids were in their quarters. He injected something into my neck and i don't remember anything. When i woke up i was in your car.

She said as Jungkook hugged her.

Jungkook: i failed to protect again doll..

Y/n: aniyo Jungkook-shii.. I'm fine where is Jennie unnie is she fine.

Jungkook: hm she's fine

Jungkook eyes fell in her legs which were exposed this all time.

Y/n: what happened..!?

She asked him making him look at her who was pouting a little.

Getting up from his place he pulled her ankle making her lay on bed as he hovered above her placing his legs in either side of her making her eyes widened.

Jungkook: where did we stop..?!

He asked as he leaned closer to her.

Y/n: Jungkook-shii..!

Jungkook: Daddy.. that's what you should call me tonight hmm..!?

Lifting her body from the mattress as he held her like a kola. Stepping into the bathroom he took her into the shower before pinning her on the glass.

Her heavy breaths hit his face as he leaned closer to her face.