chapter 7

He placed a kiss on her forehead and moved back....

Jungkook: pick the dresses an things you like....i don't you to wear this hoodies...wear something girly.

He said as y/n was still in shock that he kissed her forehead. Snapping out of her thoughts she looked at Jungkook who was looking at her.

Y/n: .. you.. already brought me some hoodies, that's enough for me...i don't need these....

Jungkook: are you sure...?!

He asked raising his eyebrows at her as she nodded not even thinking a second.

Jungkook: Mrs wang set all these in her closet in my room...and tell the guards to shift all her things to my room.

He said making y/n snap her head towards jungkook. All went from there obeying jungkook. As y/n was looking at Jungkook with shock .

Y/n: why...why are you shifting my -

Jungkook: shouldn't husband and wife be in same room...?!

Y/n blinked few times before glaring at him. Isn't he the one who told y/n to be in separate room....

Jungkook: enough of your glaring..Go...

She went to her room cursing him again.

She was scrolling her mobile when a notification popped out,she became nervous as the notification showed that her results were out.

Entering her name and details in the result website she waited for her results, she jumped in happiness as she was the topper of her university again,the bullying of Yuna didn't effect her score. She started jumping in happiness not knowing someone is watching her.

Jungkook office:

I saw her through the CCTV she was doing something in her phone and she started jumping like a little kid who got her chocolate.

Someone placed a laptop infront of jungkook making him look at the person who placed it. It was Soobin.

Soobin: this is the reason she's jumping like that.

Jungkook looked at the screen which showed her top rank of the university. Which made jungkook a proud husband .

He was about to say something to Soobin when his phone rang.

It was his mom.

Mrs Jeon: jungkook...how are you my son...?!

Jungkook: I'm good mom how are you and dad...?!

Mrs Jeon: we are fine my boy..how's y/n.?

Jungkook: she's good mom..

Mrs Jeon: ah...ok.... today y/n's parents are coming for dinner i want you both to join. I Think y/n will able to see her parents...?!

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his mom's comment.

Jungkook: ok mom well come .

Mrs Jeon: I'll be waiting be careful...

Jungkook:hmm.

He cutted the call as he looked at the time which showed 5 they have only one hour.

Jungkook walked towards their room as he opened the door to see y/n on bed scrolling her mobile.

Jungkook: get ready we are going for dinner at mom's place... don't wear that stupid hoodie wear something nice your parents will also be there.

Un internally glared at Jungkook but she nodded at his words. Jungkook walked out of room as y/n started to search for a nice dress. It became so difficult to her to choose a dress from all those beautiful dresses. At last she choose one dress and matching slippers and bag.