chapter 34

Author pov:

Detaching his lips from a rough kiss he looked at her messed state who was breathless.

Jungkook: it's just a two min kiss doll..how are you going to survive the whole night hmm..!?

He whispered as his  left thumb caressed her lower lip. His another hand went to her thighs as he grabbed them lightly squeezing it,his hands moved upwards inside her shirt as he caressed her waist and hip making her arch her back from the wall giving him more access to touch.
His hand went to her inner hook aa he undid it making her gasp.

Y/n: jun.. Jungkook-shii..

Jungkook: hmm..

He hummed looked at her. A jerk made her stand under the shower as Jungkook turned on the shower making them wet.
Smashing his lips on hers he caught her another rough kiss hands moving on her body.

Tiling his head he deepen the kiss as she slowly kissed him back wanting to match his roughness of kiss which she failed to do.

His free hand went towards her shirt buttons as he undid each one followed by another. The shower was wetting both of them.

Lips trailed to her neck as he slightly nibbled on it leaving his marks tugging her shirt downwards he got more access of her smooth milky skin as he marked it no leaving an inch.

The stap of her inner fell from her shoulder making her breathless. Finally taking his lips off her after marking her he looked at her breathing figure.

Jungkook: should we continue..?! I'm really hard..?!

He asked her already knowing her answer as she shook her head as no. Smiling at her cute head shake he went out from shower before coming back with towels in his hand.

Jungkook: remove the clothes and wrap this towel.

He said as he went out leaving her in the shower.

Her hands went towards the shirt buttons which are still not undid as she unbottoned one of them her head shot up towards the glass where he was standing on the other side looking at her with a smrik dancing on his lips as his eyes were on her body.

Y/n: JUNGKOOK-SHII..!!!!

She yelled at him making him chuckle as he turned his body to other side as he undid his clothes.

Coming out of the shower with a only sing piece of towel around her body she looked at her husband who was looking like a full course meal who has only towel around his waist. Her mind started to occupy with different dirty thoughts as she shrugged them off with red cheeks which didn't go unnoticed by him.

Jungkook: go and change doll before i eat you right here.

He said making her eyes widened as she Stromed out of bathroom fastly.

Grabbing a night wear she wore it,she went towards the dressing table drying her hair when her eyes caught the glimpse of her husband walking into the closet as her cheeks redden once again thinking about the things happened in shower.

They layed on bed as he snuggled closer to her taking her into his embrace,as they slipped into their dreamland.

Next morning:

They were having their breakfast as Jungkook eyes were fixed on his doll where as her eyes were fixed on her mobile.

Y/n: a week holidays..!!

She said out loudly in excitement.

Jungkook: a week..?!

Y/n: hmm..

Jungkook: why a week..?!

Y/n: don't know..! Hm Jungkook-shii..!! Where are you going today..?!

She asked him as she saw him going out even on Saturday.

Jungkook: Kim mansion..!

Y/n: Kim mansion...! Can I aslo come with you..!?

Jungkook: no..!

He said not knowing Kai's real identity as he won't believe anyone and scared of Kai harming them.

Y/n: please Jungkook-shii i want to meet Jennie unnie please please take me there please..!!

She asked him showing her puppy eyes as he looked at her.

Jungkook: fine I'll take you but  i can ask anything in return hm..?! Is it a deal.?

Y/n nodded her head without any hesitation.

Jungkook: get ready you have 15 mins..

She rushed towards her room not caring about finishing her food.

Walking into the Kim mansion she ran inside leaving him back as she started searching for Jennie.

Jin: oh..y/n..

Y/n: anneyo Jin oppa..

She said bowing a little as Jin looked at her not liking her presence there.

Jin: um y/n.why are you here..?!

Y/n: to meet Jennie unnie..!

Jin: umm.. that's..she... Jennie..

He shuttered little not knowing how to explain everything.

Jungkook: Hyung..!

Jungkook called him out making jin glare at Jungkook.

Jungkook gave a look if it's okay as jin sighed.

Jin: she's up-

Jennie: y/n-iee..!!

Jennie chriped happily after seeing her as y/n was in shock seeing her normally.

Jennie hugged her. Y/n hugged her back as her eyes fell on others who were sitting on couch. Boys and girls and Mr and Mrs Kim too.

She don't know what happening but she did guess that something is wrong. The sound of many cars stopping was heard making them pull of hug.

A group of people entered which was lead by three men as they walked inside the living room. Jungkook pulled y/n near her as Jin pulled Jennie near him.

Walking near the couch they took of the sunglasses making y/n eyes widened.

Y/n: Mr Kim..!

She whispered lowly which anyone didn't heard.

The middle man who looked a little old shook his hand with Mr Kim as they took seats.

???: Anneyoo..!!

The other boy who was in in his twenties waved at y/n making her look at him as her eyes widened.

Y/n: oh.. hello..!!

She waved back which caught everyone's attention.

???: You know me..!?

Y/n: hm.. Kim sunoo.. right..we are in same class.

She told to which he nodded his head with a amused expression.

Mr: Argento: what now..do you love her or what huh..?!