chapter 36

Author pov:

Y/n: is Mr Kim a Mafia..?! I really can't believe..!! I didn't even know that..!!

They were driving home as she was blabbering continuously about Kai which Jungkook didn't like.

Y/n: and Kim sunoo was his brother and he's from a Italian Mafia family..omg..i didn't knew these all things..!

Jungkook's grip on the steering wheel tightened as his jaw got clenched.

Y/n: sunoo is so friendly..we are not friends but i got paired with him once last year and he fought with Yuna to stop bullying me..! He was so kind ..!

Her words came to a halt as she saw their mansion. Freeing herself from seatbelt she opened the car door as she went in followed by Jungkook as a smrik danced on his lips.

Entering the living he caught the glimpse of his doll standing still in her place. His took his steps as his eyes caught the sight of some people who he hate to see.

???: Jungkook..anneyo..nice to meet you long time no see..!!

She spoke with a wide smile.

Jungkook: what are you doing here Mina..?!

His eyes fell on Mr and Mrs Choi who was sitting there glaring at his doll.

Taking his steps towards his doll he pulled her closer by waist making her snap out from her thoughts.

Mina: Jungkook I'm sorry i shouldn't have left you in wedding I'm sorry i-

Jungkook snuggled his face in y/n's neck making Mina's words halt.

Y/n: Jungkook-shii..!

She whispered slowly making him pull out his head. His eyes followed y/n's only to see Mina glaring at her.

Jungkook: who allowed you inside the mansion..?! WHO..?!

He shouted making them flinch as Mr and Mrs Choi got up from the couch.

Mina rushed towards jungkook as she pulled him away from y/n standing in between them.

Mina: jungkook listen I'm really sorry I'm truly sorry let's get married jungkook..!

Jungkook let out a chuckle his eyes went on y/n who was glaring at Mina.

Pushing Mina aside she tangled her hands with her husband as she glared at her.

Mina: what the hell are you doing..?!

Y/n: i should be the one asking that what the hell are you doing..?! We are married

She said as she tightened the grip around his arm making his smile. He left her hand making Mina smrik,but soon her smrik dropped when she saw him hugging her from back.

Mina: you didn't want to get married to him right..?! So leave him I'm gonna marry him.!!

Y/n: not even in your dreams...!!! He's mine only mine ,my husband,my destiny..!!

Jungkook can't deny that he felt the whole zoo in his stomach.

Mina: what nonsense-

Y/n: your the one who's talking nonsense...!!

Mrs Choi: you learnt to talk back huh..?!

Y/n: yes i did what now..?! Should i fear you, should i be under your feet..?! TELL ME..!!

She shouted making Mrs Choi more angry.

Mrs Choi: I'll make sure i teach you a good lesson.

Y/n: go on..! Do whatever you can..?! Stupid lady..!!