chapter 17

Next morning:

Y/n pov:

It has been two days Mr Jeon didn't talk to me. Not even one word.Does he really love his ex girlfriend...?! But why is it hurting me...?!  No no what are you thinking y/n ...? Why would you be hurt...? How can you think like this ...?  Its his life he can love anyone....!!  Anyways he's gonna divorce me soon right then why are worried so much...?
Don't think about him...!!

Let's scroll through Instagram..

After 5 hours....

I woke as i streched my hands. Wait what's the time.   6...!!!!   Did i sleep while seeing mobile...ah..my body is paining I'm gonna take shower.

I took towel and necessary clothes and went to shower.

I came out of shower,i was about to go to my closet but a box on the bed caught my attention.

T

T

here was note with the box...

The note says -
                            Wear these..........

Huh..?! Why would i...?!i turned my body in a swag as i went to my closet searching for a good dress.

I got a dress as i was about to wear it when my closet door burst open as i saw some masked girls entering my room..

Y/n: hey...who...who are you all...?! Why did you come in...?!

???: Wear these miss.

She said as she took the box in her hand and gave it to me.

Y/n: wh...why would I...?!

???: Are you gonna wear it or shall I do it....!?

She asked in a dangerous tone making me gulp.

No y/n Don't fear.. your husband is the mafia king... don't fear act brave...

Y/n: you...all get out.... do you know who my husband is...?! He is mafia. He'll kill you all-ahh

I shouted as she held the edge of my towel.

Y/n: ahh... don't..i.. I'll change...

I said as i took the box in my hand and went to change.