chapter 22

Author pov:

Jungkook and y/n were eating breakfast whereas y/n was lost in her thoughts.

Doll...?! Why don't i remember anything that Mr Jeo- sorry sorry Jungkook-shii told me.....is it because i was a baby...but I'm so smart...i won't forget anything then how do i  don't remember...?!

Y/n was submerged in her thoughts as he felt a flicker on her forehead. She looked up to see Jungkook staring at her but he's not in her place he bend more further from his seat,he was now 3 inch distant from y/n's face.

Jungkook: what are you thinking huh...?!

Y/n just shook her head as no,but it make jungkook smirk.

Jungkook: are you recalling last night...?!

Y/n's eyes widened at his question as she shook her head vigorously..

Y/n: no...n-

Jungkook: c'mon princess you don't have to lie...are you lying because of the maids here...?! EVERYONE GET OUT...

Y/n: aniyoo...

Jungkook: then what were you thinking...?!

Searching of a perfect cause she replied to him.

Y/n: actually me and lilly go to the same university.... And you said you'll drop me and pick me up from uni...can i take lilly with me...?!!?

Jungkook looked at y/n witha cold expression.

Jungkook: No...!!

Y/n: huh...?! Wae...we are going to the same university then why should she come in bus....

Jungkook: i said NO...!!

Y/n:then i will also NOT come with you.!!!

She said getting up from her seat, taking het bag she rushed towards the maid quarters to pick lilly.

Shaking his head at his wife's childish behaviour he picked his phone dialling a number.

On call:

???: Good morning boss...

Jungkook: follow my wife and lilly the whole day...make sure they are safe...on scratch on them you'll be dead...

He warned and cutted the call not caring about the man on other side who's shaking in fear.

Getting up from the dining table he walked towards the living room seeing some people coming towards him he sat on the couch like a king not caring about the people standing there. Another 6 places on the couch were taken by his hyung's as they copied him sitting like kings.

Jungkook: what's the problem...!?

At university:

Y/n: don't panic okay...!? Be strong...!!

Y/n lectured lilly as they were walking into the university gate.

As they walked in they heard whispers getting louder as they noticed that they were whispering about them..

Lilly: Mrs Jeon they are whispering about you only...!!

Y/n: i told you not to call me that... I'm just one year older than you....call me y/n

Lilly: okay unnie... I'll meet you in the lunch break...

Y/n just nodded her head being nervous about the people who were looking at her with different kinds of expressions as they went to their respective classes.

Y/n's lectures went on smoothly without any problem. The bell rang indicating it was lunch break. Y/n kept all the books in her bag as she was ready to go out to meet lilly.