Someones turtleneck (spicynoodles) [PT 2]

Sorry this upload took so long! Schools been kicking my ass and I have 2 very long projects due.

Again, so sorry! And please give me shadowpeach requests, and you could have a chance to be picked!!!

Did y'all like my valentine special?? I was rlly proud of it ngl.

⚠⚠SMUT CONTINUATION!!!!⚠⚠

LEGO!!!

_______________

Previously:

'The mortal gulped. He was still sore from yesterday.'

_________

"H-hahh-!~" Mk choked back a moan. He was already stretched out enough from the day before. "You can take me two days in a row, right?~" red son huffed in his ear, with a grunt he thrusted inward. "Y-yes! Y-eah I c-can-! oh fuck you feel so good-" Mk whimpered.

Red son took a good grip on his hips and pounded him from behind. The demon held his hip up with one hand and pinned Mk's wrists above his head with the other. The delivery boy stuffed his face into the mattress, doing nothing but taking it.

He let out pathetic moans and cries at the hard fucking, the intense love-making rocking the mattress and definitely making noise for downstairs to hear.

"You look.so good in my clothes. I might make you wear them a lot more often now." Red son cooed, Mk felt his boyfriend get harder inside of him.

"Does me w-wearing your clothes turn you on?" He picked up his head with a curious and lust filled look. Red became flustered and picked up the speed, Mk's face flopped back into the bed again as he moaned helplessly.

"Ahh fuck. please fasterfasterfaster- more p-please m-ore. More more more fuck-!~" Mk couldn't do anything but clench at the sheets when red son let go of his wrists to tug at his hair.

Sons grip had been so tight on Mk's hands, red marks appeared around the wrists. Red son felt satisfied looking at the hickeys he had given the mortal the night before on his neck, back and thighs.

Red sons smile filled with pride as he continued to absolutely ruin him. Mk's tongue hung out of his mouth and his eyes glued to the back of his skull.

"O-oh my gods- yes Y-es...pleasepleaseplease~" Mk begged. His breath hitched in his throat as he felt himself so, so close. "Please what? Use your words, love." Red son purposefully snapped his hips forward violently, making Mk jolt with every thrust.

The bottom knew red son was thrusting harder to mess with him but, he didn't care. Not when he was feeling this good, although, he did need to answer the question but couldn't because of his boyfriend making things so difficult for him. "I- mmh..shit-! Th-thrusting- to- h-hARD!~" Mk spoke with red sons dick nailing him into the bed.

"You can take it. Now, what were you saying?" Red son laughed teasingly, and denied Mk release. "Ass-hole." The other said beneath him, whining.

"Pl-ease let me c-cum, please~" Mk looked above him and at red son, his eyes glistened with pleasured tears and his face and skin blazing heat. Son thought he looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Just for you then." Red continued his hard thrusts and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

_____________

-
-

"You look so pretty like this."

"So good for me."

"You feel so good when I'm inside you."

------

He softly spoke in the others ear. While red son was mumbling his sweet phrases in his partners ear, Mk kept interrupting him in whimpers and warnings on how he was about to cum. The demon doing nothing but ignoring him.

Red son was about to reach over the edge as well. His hips stuttered in his organized fucking. Red held Mk's hips nice and high, the bottom couldn't hold out any longer and let his body go limp. The lower part of his body shook and jolted whenever he felt red son fill him up.

"M-mgghh..a-ugh....oah~" Mk panted for air. The almost iron grip on the pillow finally being released. His hips still propped up high despite red son having pulled out and let go of them. The demon loved the sight in front of him, Mk's ass up in the air, his thighs covered in bite marks and hickeys, and watching his legs shake uncontrollably.

Red sons chest swelled with a sense of ownership and pride. He watched the still whimpering and crying Mk try and sit up right, but failed.

"Let me help you, darling." He chuckled. Mk just pouted and let red son help him anyway. He gave him a quick peck on the forehead and ran a bath for the two of them.

"Sorry noodle boy, I couldn't help myself. You just looked so cute." Red son laughed and pecked him again. "W-whatever..~" Mk said still trying to recover from getting his back blown out.

"Love you." Mk just blushed and looked away.

"Love you too, my dumb delivery boy." he snickered.

__________

I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG BUT HOPEFULLY THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT

PLEASE GIVE ME SHADOW PEACH REQUESTS <33

BYEEEE