Proud of you~ (spicynoodles)

Another lovely rewrite

Whoever requested this I'm sorry I lost ur user but you know who you are, and thank you!!!!

I think I might do specifically rewrites from this point forward, if I don't have any ideas!!

So feel free to let me know what you'd like to see rewritten!!

Lego!!!!

____________

-
-
-

Red son has always been the independent type. He's never liked when people helped him or when people would show him some decent human compassion.

He wasn't very used to it, so naturally, Red son became uncomfortable. Not knowing what real affection and compliments were.

Although when he did receive a compliment from his friends or any other person really, he would freak.

Everyone else always wondered why.

Red son has known them all for quite some time. Ever since the spider queen incident he's decided to ally with them for awhile.

Then he started going out with Mk and things just got even more confusing from there. At least, that's how he describes it.

Mk would give Red son all of his affection, only for it to be reciprocated poorly. He understood though, Red son would come around soon enough.

-
-
-

Everyone helped with the weekly sweep and clean to the shop, making it as tidy and spotless as possible. Pigsy was always strict with how it was cleaned and never put up with any slacking.

Red son was surprisingly a big help, doing his best to guarantee the shop looked as good as new.

"Red son, can ya wipe all of the table in the back please?" Pigsy asked, wiping down the counters. Red son gave a nod and headed over immediately, grabbing a rag and spray bottle on his way over.

The demon walked over casually, before jolting at the sudden kiss to his cheek. "Oh- Mk." Red son rubbed his just kissed face with his palm. His face flushed a good red before turning over to his boyfriend.

"Hey, just wanted to say you're doing a good job, and I love you!" Mk pointed at him with the broom he had in his hands, he was supposed to be sweeping.

Red son squeezed the items in his hand against his chest, looking at his partner. ".......Thanks....." was all the nervous demon could muster before scooting away awkwardly.

Mk beamed, he found his boyfriends little reactions absolutely adorable His cheeks flushed a bit, he was so cute.

____________

Red son had just finished wiping down the tables while Pigsy walked over to see how he was doing. It was really safe to say he was surprised.

The demon had wiped them spotless, not leaving any dust or stain behind. Pigsy was truly impressed, "Wow, not bad. You did great Red son, I'm real proud of ya."

Red son froze, the gentle hand on his shoulder spoke a million words then Pigsy would ever know. It felt kind, caring. Not like the cold and firm hand his mother would place on him whenever they wanted him to build something for them.