Quiet. (shadowpeach)

G-guys my 'The harbinger and the soldier.' Chapter wasn't even sad....😰

ANYWAYS. 😍

⚠SMUTT⚠

LEGO!!!

____________

-
-
-

"Shhhh, Wukong...you don't want to others to hear us do you?" Macaque whispered in the others sensitive ear.

Macaque had taken Wukong behind some rocky, uneven mountain to fuck the life out of him, why? Because he felt like it.

"Hahh....M-macaque..-!" Wukongs legs quivered in pleasure, getting as loud as he wanted.

Macaque quickly took his hand and cupped it over his partners mouth, silencing his pleasured screams.

"What did I say?" Macaque huffed, speeding up.

"N-nnngh....maa...cckk-!" Wukongs body rocked back and forth from the harsh slamming against the rocks. Macaque felt the golden moan against his hand and grip the ebonys leg with his tail.

"So noisy....up there and down here." Macaque gestures with his eyes the erotic squelching and loud moaning coming from both ends.

"I-im cumming.....M-macaque-hah-" Wukong, with one loud, muffled moan, painted the stone in front of him white.

"Good job staying quiet Wukong." Macaques voice laced with sarcasm.

"Ahhh....shut up..."

___________

THIS IS SHORT.

I'M WATCHING BSD DEAD APPLE
MOVIE.

ALSO I'M SO SORRY MY UPLOADING IS TAKING FOREVER, I HAVEN'T QUIT I PROMISE I'VE JUST BEEN SOOOO BUSY.

TY FOR BEING PATIENT AND PLEASE TAKE THIS LITTLE DRABBLE AS AN APOLOGY.

BYEEEEEE