My king. (shadowpeach)

Surprise!!!

Give me ideas pls!!!

Wukong fuck's macaque in his shame temple lmao

LEGO!!!

___________

"Fuck.." Macaque moaned.

Fuck indeed! Wukong was about to destroy his insides and macaque couldn't wait. Only problem was they were doing it on the stairs of wukongs shame temple.

"W-wukong we're gonna get caught.." macaque huffed, he was bent over on the stairs and was waiting for wukong to touch him. He eagerly shook his tail and bare backend to get wukong to hurry up.

"Psh! Please. The only way we'll get caught is if some celestial were to come knocking." Wukong laughed at the weak attempt macaque used to tease him as he stripped. The golden took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. Macaque gulped and could only get more excited.

"Please give it to me already. Mess me up, ruin me. I don't know how much longer I can take.." Macaque pathetically whimpered as he begged the king hovering over him. "Be patient mac. We need to get you prepped first." Wukong presented his fingers in front of the others mouth.

Macaque took them with no hesitation, licking and sucking on the three digits. "Slow down there plum, you'll choke." Wukong laughed. He took the fingers out of his mouth and brought them to his hole.

"P-please hurry...." He begged.

"I didn't know you were so needy for me macaque." Wukong stuck a finger in. "Hah-! J-just be quiet and fuck me." Macaque was so sensitive right now it was unreal, any touch wukong would give him would have his body jolt to heaven. His tail twitched and shook with excitement.

Wukong slowly pushed in and out with macaque whimpering for more. Little by little the great sage added a finger until he was fully stretched.

"Alright, you're ready." Wukong held up his hard cock and slapped it onto macaques hole. He jumped at the feeling and scolded wukong for doing something so strange. "Just put it in...~" macaque looked behind him to see wukongs dick sliding into him slowly.

"Hahhm!~" macaque took a breath, wukongs pelvis softly slapped against his ass. The ebony monkeys eyes went cross as he realized the golden was fully inside of him. "Please ruin me...."

"My king." Macaque called out to him.

Oh my gods....

________

-
-

Oh

My

Gods.

Something switched inside of wukong and he started thrusting violently into the bottom monkey, pinning his head to one of the steps. Macaque clawed and the stairs as he could only moan pathetically. "Call me that again." Wukong smiled, continuing his harsh treatment to macaques ass.

"Hm-! Ahg..f-fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck- M-my king! F-faster, pleaseplease-!~" macaques body rocked back and forth rapidly from the hard fucking.

"Again." Wukong went faster and bent down, his chest pressing against macaques back.

"Oh fuck..- m-my king...~ oh my g- mgh~.." Macaque melted, drool falling down the corner of his mouth with his face flushed. He was sinking so much into the pleasure his hand almost slipped on a piece of their discarded clothing around them while trying to find something to grip.

"You're all of a sudden so tight. Try and loosen up a little." Wukong chuckled and messaged his thighs gently. The sudden gentleness in wukongs nature, macaque melted at such action. It only pushed him over the edge more.

"Y-yes...m-my king..hah~" macaque made an attempt at loosening up a little.

"God I love it when you call me that~" wukong grabbed a handful of the soft, silky locks and used it as an anchor for his animalistic thrusts he'd started back up again. "T-then I'll call you that a lot m-more often-!~ fuckfuck-" macaques body heat rose the further wukongs cock dug deep inside his hole.

The feeling of himself being nailed into a staircase took quite a tool on his knees and elbows, but he didn't care. Not when he was feeling this good. "W-wuko-nnngghh! I-im cumming- oh shit rright t-there!...r-right....there..~" macaques eyes slowly slid to the back of his head as he came.

"Ah shit.." Wukong kept pounding him until he was close as well.

Macaque was being over stimulated, but he didn't mind. He was for wukongs personal use, and his personal use only. So, his limp body did nothing but take the huge cock still violently pumping into him. Macaque could only moan helplessly.

Wukongs hips stuttered as he finally came inside the used up monkey. The bottom whined, his lower body shook like crazy. "I'm too good." Wukong chuckled and pulled out, looking at the mess of a man below him.

He watched as his mate shook and whined, his tail thrashing as cum seeped from his entrance. Macaque attempted to hoist himself up on his elbows again, he looked behind him in a weak and pleasured grin.

"Ah that was great! Now let's get you off of these stairs." Wukong cringed and caught macaque before he could fully plop onto the steps.

_______________

I'm so tired.

I've been thinking about taking a break because I've been traveling everywhere  and so busy but- I love what I do!!

But I can feel myself sinking into a writer's block :(

But please comment some requests and ideas while I think about what I'm going to do!

Sorry this is all I can give you for now :(