Mk and his uncharacteristically lustful desires. (spicynoodles)

Here's PART 2!!!

⚠⚠SMUT WARNING LIKE IT'S ABOUT TO GET LITTY IN THIS TITTY.⚠⚠

Lego!!

_____________

-
-
-

[Previously:]

"Well then, it's sir now. And on your knees."

____________

.
.

Doing as he was told, he propped himself perfectly on his knees, ready for anything Red son might've wanted to do to him.

"I'd assume you know how to give blowjobs right?" Red son took his dick out from the large tent, slapping Mk in the face with the hard meat.

"Y-yes sir..." Mk stroked him with his hand first before he began to use his mouth. He kissed the tip before swallowing Red son whole.

'So big...' Mk thought with a blush, he started at the base of Reds stomach and slid his tongue all the way back up to the tip. He pushed his mouth back and forth onto Red son and locked eyes with him eagerly, letting out a weak whimper.

His hands stroked while his mouth sucked, awfully erotic sounds coming from the mortal. Red son groaned and lovingly took a fist full of his hair.

Mk continued to maintain eye contact, hearts filled his eyes as saliva fell down his chin. Red son yanked him off and Mk caught his breath, happily showing the demon all of the precum running down his tongue and face.

Mk's half lidded eyes told Red everything you needed to know, this was all so hypnotic. The demon couldn't believe what was happening.

He was going to fuck the shit out of this man.

"Strip. Im going to make sure you forget even your own name."

__________

-
-
-

"You've got so many neat toys, noodle boy~" Red son looked at the now tied up delivery boy, his legs spread wide open as his arms were tied behind his back, his iconic red blind fold being used as a gag.

Mk squirmed in excitement, the toys all laying politely in a line on his bed.

"Now...which one should I use first...." Red son tapped his chin, he wanted to use one that would absolutely ruin him, destroy his insides beyond recognition. Then Red son got an idea...why not use all of them?

"Let's get you niiice and loose for me~"

________

"You're such a pathetic excuse for a successor. Look at you, moaning under your enemy like this. Some 'disciple' you are." Red son teased as the last toy Mk owned slid in and out of him.

Some of Mk's smaller hairs damply stuck to his sweaty forehead, his breathing heavy and his legs shaking uncontrollably. His skin buzzed a beautiful, flushed pink color. He whimpered and huffed into the soaked makeshift gag.

He'd been teased, edged and overstimulated with every toy and/or vibrator Mk held in the box in the back of his closet. He owned about ten dildos and about maybe only 4 of them that vibrated.

In other words, Red son had made him cum 10 times using every toy. Red wanted nothing more to make Mk beg for his dick right there, the aching in his pants only getting more painful.