love potion (freenoodles)

Some freenoodles that people have been asking for!!

Also I might make multiple versions of this love potion chapter (spicynoodles, shadowpeach, etc)

Lego!!

____________

"There's no time! We gotta go Mei!!" Mk came rushing in with a tiny bottle filled with....something.

"What are you kids up too now?" Pigsy interrupted their little mystery adventure. Mk and Mei froze and stopped to explain to pigsy.

"We were stealing from wukongs throne room!" Mei giggled, Mk panicked and immediately tried to justify Mei's sentence.

"W-what? No! We were just looking through it and this weird bottle sat right in the middle of it! We think it's just flavored water or something, you can drink it if ya want dad." He slid the bottle over to his parent and flashed a thumbs up.

"We won't be back for like- the whole day, soooo just a heads up, love you bye!" Mk waved and Mei nodded before the both of them ran out.

Pigsy shook his head at the duo and wondered what trouble they would get themselves in now.

___________

-
-
-

It had been awhile since the two musketeers ran off. Pigsy knew it was supposed to be three but, eh, who's counting?

He was working hard, the kitchen filled with broth steam of the fresh hot noodles and along with other meat he was preparing for the meals.

He wiped his forehead, "phew! Man im-" he cut his own sentence off with the sight of the bottle. It illuminated a glowing, pink aura, like it was telling pigsy to drink it. It encaptivated the pig and soon he found himself walking towards the drink.

"Pigsy! We need to go out for more toilet pape- what are you doing." Tang stopped to look at his husband. Shutting the shops door and going to inspect the pig demon slowly walking up to the bottle, his eyes glowing with the reflection of the pink substance.

"Nothin' just really thirsty. The kids came by and dropped this off for me, told me it's a drink so I'm downin' it." Pigsy shrugged and took it like a shot, as much as he was skeptical, for some reason looking at the bottle made his throat dry.

Before tang could protest any of what was going on and what pigsy just did, the bottle was quickly emptied. It's like pigsy was lured into drinking it. Unfortunately, that was the potions doing.

"Oh woah, eugh. That wasn't very good." Pigsy closed his eyes before collapsing.

"Pigsy! Just what in Buddha's name did you drink?!?" Tang helped his husband sit up against a bottom cabinet in the kitchen.

Pigsy held his head and groan, disoriented eyes opened to meet worried ones as the pig demon stared.

"Wow." Pigsy mumbled in a blush.

"Pigsy? Are you alright?? What happened?!" Tang picked up the bottle and inspected it, he noticed the hint of liquid pigsy didn't finish. Smoke took the shape of hearts as it bubbled from the curved bottle.

Tang squinted and gave it a little shake before smelling it, he spoke: "uhhh I guess it smells fine? I don't really know about the taste though." Tang shoved the bottle away from himself, not even daring to try a drop of that.