"Friendly fighting" (shadowpeach)

⚠️ REWRITE!!! ⚠️

I know a rewrite isn't the best way to come back after a month but don't worry I've got something else completely original I think you might like next chapter! (I hope)

Also, missed you guys! So sorry you had to wait so long :(

But please stay! I promise it's worth your while ;)

Lego!

____________

-
-
-

Mk watched his mentor as the two sat at the edge of a cliff after a good day of training. He couldn't tell Wukong that one move during the sparring session was one Macaque taught him.....

The delivery boy felt like he had to make conversation because just sitting here watching a monkey pick his arm hair for any bugs was....awkward.

"So, uhhh....." Mk looked out into the sky. Swimming a little too deep into his thoughts. About his life, friends, his friends friends. You know, the usual.

That makes him think even more, Wukong. It makes Mk wonder what his friends were like. Since he was thinking so much about it, why not ask?

He would feel bad if that was his close friend that he stopped talking to completely over some stupid fight. Poor, oblivious Mk. If only he knew the half of it.

Maybe....the beef between Macaque and Wukong. He was always curious to know what really happened between them. Mk was a for drama.

"You know Monkie King, I've always wondered what happened between you and Macaque. You guys were friends before, right?"

The random statement took Wukong back. He stopped picking and started fidgeting with his tail, looking uncomfortable at the question.

"That...was a long time ago. It's not important now." Wukong quickly dismissed the question, suddenly going back to bittersweet memories of him and the six-eared monkey. Memories he hated going back too.

Mk pouted before prying some more. "Come on, pleeaseee? You know I always ask, and won't stop asking until I know the truth." He squinted. He noticed that the golden monkey was nervous. Should Mk just back off?

"Forget it Mk. Not happening, ever." Wukong only crossed his arms and turned away in a huff. He didn't think he could even face his old friend after their....complicated backgrounds.

".......Fine." Mk spat, no, it was not fine. This is the last time his curiosity is cut short, he will get to the bottom of this. He left quietly and left Wukong to his thoughts.

Onward to Macaques dojo!