Bathroom quickie (shadowpeach)

Shadowpeach won 😈

Great voting everyone!!

Little smut drabble lmk what you guys wanna see next 🤭

PLEASE FOLLOW MY IG @dedwriterdusk !!! 😔 (I need followers I'm desperate)

LEGO!!

_______________

"W...we can't do this here.."

Wukong sucked in a breath, pressing his hands into the rim of the sink.

The party they were at was loud, bright disco lights and nothing else but people getting high off of who knows what. Alcohol and other sorts were definitely included.

The small bathroom they both managed to sneak into illuminated a dim purple mixed in with a bit of a red light. Making the atmosphere

The blasting of the loud music muffled with the door separating them and the party. Wukong looked at himself in the barely cracked, clean mirror. He watched another pair of hands explore his own body as he gripped the sink tighter.

"Sure we can, we just can't take too long right?" Macaque squeezed his waist and kissed his neck up and down. The touch making Wukong squirm slightly.

The small room was quickly heating up, Macaque slowly sliding his hands up and down the others body. "F-fuck...M-Macaque.." He groaned, the ebony turning the goldens chin towards his face, locking them in a deep kiss.

" Macaque hurry...." Wukong bit his lip in anticipation, waiting for Macaque to just pull his pants down and pound him into the sink.

"Be patient Wukong, we can't rush things." Macaque just chuckled and watched his partner grind against him eagerly.

"You know I don't like waiting for the things I want~" Wukong grabbed Macaques face from his neck to pull him into a hungry kiss. Macaque laughed, kissing his trembling lover until they were both gasping for air.

"Now let's get you niiiice and ready." The darker monkey said, followed by a hard smack to the others ass, Wukong yelling in surprise.

---------

"M-caque...M-ma...."

Wukong moaned out, one leg propped up on the sink. Macaques fingers slid in and out of him, eagerly stretching the bottom out.

"M-...mac...i-im stre-tched enough." Wukong squint one eye while huffing out pants and groans.

"If you say so." Macaque kissed his neck before taking his dick out of his pants and lining himself up.

Wukong could only stare into the sinks drain, his fuming face becoming very noticeable. All of a sudden, a hand grabbed at Wukongs hair, the hand pulling and forcing the golden to look into the mirror.

"I want you to see all the cute faces you make while you're getting fucked." He chuckled, pushing himself inside and making Wukong watch the change in his own expression as Macaque enters him.

Tears formed at Wukongs eyes, he gripped the sink with a loud moan. Macaque began thrusting with no warning, watching Wukong cry and beg for more.

"'Caque- Macaque! Fuck-" Wukongs tail wrapped around the ebonys ankle, the pounding not becoming any more merciful.

"C...cumming...- Macaque..." Wukong tried to turn and look at him but the hold on his hair made it almost impossible.

"Fuck Wukong..." Macaque grit his teeth and with a few more brutal thrusts, came deep inside of his partner, Wukong letting out a loud moan.

The golden tensed up as fluid dropped down his legs and onto the floor, calming down from his high.

Macaque caught him as his legs gave in. The shaking and crying mess of a demi-god not even able to form a proper sentence.

"Hey, peaches, we gotta go. I'm sure there's a line." The ebony chuckled.

"...n'kay...." Wukong tried to hurry and make himself look like he wasn't being held down and pounded against a sink just a couple seconds ago.

__________

The two hurried out of the tiny bathroom quick, a long line of party goers doing nothing but eyeing the pair up and down.

Macaque hit a walk of confidence, while Wukong, limped behind him in shame.

_____________

Everyone please note your comments are public and I do in fact see them....!😁

And Merry [Late] Christmas!!

see you in the next one 😰