Chapter 1: Secret feelings, forever?

Chapter 1:

" I'd like to hang out with you for my whole life " - Taylor Swift

•××ו

When fate suddenly brings us closer than I'd ever Imagined, I suddenly question my existence in the past. What did I do to deserve such a thing?

I watched those mesmerizing smiles of yours shine under the presence of sunlight, reflecting beneath the covers of the roofs. The way those hands of yours initiate their movements whenever you feel excited neither overwhelmed against one objective.

The words that you kept spouting next to your lips were such a great blessing for my ears, feeling that I'm the luckiest man that all had ever existed. It may sound exaggerating, though I'm risking my sanity for you to accept me as your one.

" How would you treat your partner perfectly, Ble "

I was meddled on my thoughts when Build suddenly spoked beside my hypnotized figure. Though I'm still cherishing my fascinating dreams, I'm more eager to answer the questions of his.

" Loving a person is such a sacrifice, Biu" I paused my answers before proceeding.

" Loving them thoroughly doesn't mean you've already finished your responsibilities. You need to commit your whole existence until nothing was left behind" I narrowed my gaze at him as I continue my speech,

" Maybe that's how I'll pour my affectionate and devotion "

" Committing from your partner until nothing is left in you?" He chuckled at my responses, though I couldn't see any reason why he would laugh at my words.

" If I was your lover, would you say the same thing?"

" Yes " Of course, I would.

No matter how many times he'll ask me that question, my answer will stay the same. I'll choose him everyday if that's what he wishes, giving my whole innocence, pledge, sanity, and life. Until all the ones who were left, was him owning my entire soul and body.

I would offer myself willingly, without any complaints neither questions deep inside me.

I would always choose him no matter what happens between our fate.

" That's fast " Why would I hesitate for such a beautiful question?

" More faster than your birth?" I teased, and as I predicted, he always laughs at my hilarious jokes.

I could add this to my collection, labeling this moment as one of the best days of my entire life. If time permits this moment to be cherished, I would allow my memories to consume this mesmerizing event inside my head.

" You didn't make me bad there! " I could feel the corner of my lips, forming such a genuine smile and so I did.

WE both did.

As much as I wanted to be with him for the meantime, destiny had its way for separating our relationship between. As much as I wanted to embrace his body against mine, my conscience would always forbid me from doing so.

" Is this your stop already?" He asked me, which I returned with such an apologetic smile. The atmosphere between us suddenly became pale and blue, I knew that he wasn't satisfied with my expressions either.

" Well I guess, see you tomorrow!"

I've never wished tomorrow might come faster than how I chugged my water. If this bus wouldn't stop until eternity, I would kneel in front of the deities to fulfill those wishes. If his body was small as the dust of the comets, I would eventually keep him inside my pockets. But the thing is, he wasn't. And that's what I despise.

I didn't answer him. Instead, I left inside the bus, leaving his gloomy figure within. It's such a painful risk for me to leave him inside, but as much as I wanted to drag him with me, I'm afraid to know his reactions.

Undecided, I started walking through the empty alley, where both of us encountered each other, unexpectedly. That day was obviously hilarious, his face was panicky when he realized that he made a dumb mistake.

Reminiscing those memories, I should've just asked him out instead of hiding my interest against his flawless personality.

If I did master my courage in those precious days, I wouldn't stand in this empty alley, accepting the fact that he and I wouldn't reach that kind of relationship.

🚬🚬🚬

A/N; Hello to all my dear readers! Did you like the first chapter very well? If yes, please comment and votes, It somehow boost my energy from writing this story(⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)