Chapter 9: Unexpected Circumstances

Chapter 9

" You can hear it in the silence. You can feel it on the way home. You can see it on the way home " - Taylor Swift

•××ו

SATURDAY 6/7

" Why are you packing early, Biu? It's not even a week " Bible shove his hand inside his pockets, while his face morphed into curiosity.

On the other hand, Build's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at Bible unbelievably.

" Don't be so absurd, It's not my clothes you dummy! It's yours" Build threw one of Bible's underwear towards his friend as Bible was unknowingly laughing at him.

" Well, I don't mind if you pack my clothes together with you," Bible paused. " Why Biu, do you want to rebel against your father? let's run away!" Bible blurted out as if it wasn't a big deal for them.

Build wasn't typically offended with the said offer. In fact, he's actually trying to consider his friend's words. Running away wasn't surely a big problem on his father's behalf. Perhaps, the old man can even jump in bliss if Build would eventually vanish out of nowhere. Right.

" Sexy. I like your words but it's too soon for that " Build shrugged, proceeding to fold the trousers and socks.

" Why? Does running away need a certain age? " Asks Bible, knitting his brows in confusion.

" What I meant was, running away wasn't just our option. Just let your fate decides your future, right?" Build genuinely advised. However, his expressions were saying the opposite. In fact, he despises fate the most. Fate is the reason why his life was at risk and was between life and death. Actually, it was already inside the dead end.

Those words which Bible cannot fathom, it kept ringing inside his ear like a broken loop. It sounds simple in the most softest way yet unfathomable if you deciphered all throughout. Truly, Bible's question remained unanswered.

" Uh-sure...I guess I'll help you fold the clothes" In just a mere second, Bible's cocky behavior turned into a submissive person.

Build just shook his head unbelievably, followed by a low chuckle when Bible eventually crossed his legs across the floor, gathering some wrinkled clothes for him to fold. " Don't force yourself Ble, just think of some funny activities that we can do all day " Build sighed.

" Why? Is being with me wasn't enough for you?" The other pouted.

" You shut up, or I make you!" Build warned, pointing his index finger in front of Bible's view, but that doesn't prevent the other to postpone his teasing.

" Eh? are you blushing, perhaps?" Teased Bible, touching the other's chin to complete his schemes. Build Immediately shrugged those hands beneath as he proceeded to fold the clothes without uttering a single word.

Bible laughed, hence Build was blushing like a ripe cherries. At the end of the day, teasing each other wasn't Build's forte. The fact that he's weak on the half joke compliments, as well as Bible already knew those things. Turning his head against the other, Build spoked,

" You're such a dick" The brunette rolled his eyes after. " Hmm, would you like this dick to tease you all day?" And that was it. Build's patience was being tested as he unconsciously glared at the other, just for him to earn another hilarious chuckle.

Why is he laughing? Am I ugly that he even slapped those words at me intentionally?!

" With all due respect, I although prefer watching you if you shut your mouth" Build fake his smile, lifting Bible's chin for him to have a bigger access. " Isn't it Ironic, Khun Wichapas?"