Chapter 10: Tragic Reality

Chapter 10

“ With your boots beneath my bed…forever is the sweetest con ”
-  Taylor Swift

•××ו

SUNDAY 7/7

After the incident yesterday, Bible never approached the brunette since the whole night had passed. He might answer the other's questions every time but that didn't stop him from achieving his goal. Stay low until he finally assures his capabilities.

Although Build hinted that there were serious issues between Bible's head, he tried to keep his mouth shut even though his conscience was hinting him to ask his problem.  But he didn't dare to ruin the moment. Right now, eventually. He's the one who forced Bible to hang out with him since Build couldn't tolerate the silent treatment that the other was slapping him intentionally.

Standing in the crowd where almost everyone was bickering and enjoying their moments with their loved ones or families, Build decided to pick Chinatown, expecting that Bible would cooperate on confronting each other face to face. Admittingly, Build felt at ease when Bible didn't refuse his request. For the least, Bible still cared about his feelings even though he can be a massive jerk sometimes.

" Ble, come look at this!" Build called excitedly, showing Bible some Interesting objects. Bible remained quiet but he didn't allow himself to feel the other out of place especially that Build was an Important person in his life.

" It's pretty, isn't it?" Build questioned, narrowing his gaze to Bible who looked confused on the said object.

" Hmm, decent. I guess?" Bible blinked his eyes twice, lifting his chin to face the brunette.

" That's it? I thought you liked this!"

Huh? When did I?!

" Fine…I think It's pretty and, uh—cute!" Bible Immediately forgot his words but his intelligence never failed him miserably. He thinks it's pretty easy to find some compliment that can please the brunette since Build was quite easy to deceive.

" Better. But you can't fool me, especially to think that I've forced you to praise this thing!"

" F–force? But I've never answered anything against my own will…" Bible admitted, chuckling to himself.

" If you said so then," Build wandered his eyes in their area, hoping to find some funny activities that could complete their day. " Let's go inside that shop!" He pointed to the stall where mostly people sell  accessories, especially expensive jewelry.

Bible didn't even finish his sentence when Build eventually dragged his hand as  a hobby to himself. It's always like this. He never knew if the brunette was planning some nasty tactics as he always found himself being suddenly lured out of nowhere. Build will stay as him, so was Bible. Both will remain similar but have a peculiar personality, although compatible with each other's persona.

Build succeeded from dragging his friend inside the jewelry shop, requesting Bible to open the glass door. They went inside the stall, Build was feeling ecstatic as Bible roamed around the area. 

" Welcome to our shop! Do you need anything, sir?" One of the staff greeted the two, but Bible as an introvert himself just ignored those greetings as he proceeded to roam along.

" Ble, answer her!" Build ordered, elbowing Bible's stomach.

" No. You answer her!" Bible insisted.

" We're using your money, and supposed you're the one who'll buy the accessory!"  Build retorted, encouraging Bible to talk with the saleslady.