Chapter 3

They all arrived at a small post station. Captain Spand lead the group inside the room. It was spacious, and very a bit futuristic looking. There are two sofas facing each other with a small table in the middle. It was basically a lounge. There are also two vending machines. One contained drinks and one contained food. 

"Have a seat! Would you guys like something to snack on or drink?"

"Uh Coffee would just be fine," said the Ambassador. Levesque also wanted as well. Spend walked over to the vending machines which took the two out of confusion. He two dollars out and put it on the machine. After a punching of numbers, two canned coffee dropped and brought it over to them.

"Such a machine!"  Exclaimed the Ambassador

"wait, you don't have a vending machine in your country?" Spand asked as they two shook their heads. Spand gave them the cans as Spand sat down and began negotiations

"so, what is your purpose here in America?" Spand asked

"Well, first, we've learned that Liberion was gone forever since it was destroyed by an unknown type of Neuroi. You guys have been gone at least for a few days after, and the world thought-"

"Hold on there Ambassador. What you're saying is full of nonsense. We are the United States of America. Not Liberion. And What the hell is this Neuroi you speak of?" Spand asked

"Hold on you don't know what a Neuroi is?" The Ambasssador asked

they shook their heads

"Neuroi is an unknown race that humanity was facing right now; they appeared in Asia in 1937, then in Europe in 1939. Many days later, Europe was fallen under their hands. No one knows where the Neuroi came from and we have been trying to find out"

Spand looked at them with a blank face"Okay, so you're telling me that, an unknown ET enemy where no one knows where they came from, and right now Europe is their hands?"

"Yes" Answered Captain Levesque

Spand then went over to his comm "Sergeant William"

"Sir"

"Call HQ, tell them that there is an Ambassador here, tell them to pick them up, and let them talk to General George Brown"

"Yes sir"

"You don't believe us do you?" 

They shook their heads. Then without hesitation, he stood up and shouted "How the hell you not know is a Neuroi. You call your Americans, but you clearly are Liberions and you been calling us Canadians. I think you guys have gone insane."

"If I were you, you will sit down and wait for a pickup and tell them both of you of your nonsense words to General George Brown, or else I will not hesitate to arrest you"

Ambassador Thomas stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder "Captain, please, do as he says" Who in turn grunted in anger

"Unless all of you show me some evidence of what you are saying or else I will find this all nonsense," I said

Ambassador Thomas look at me and said "Very well" Both of them sat down, and Ambassador Thomas open his briefcase which I didn't notice that he was carrying from the beginning

He pulled out a bunch of photos and held it to me, I notice the pictures were black and white, no doubt that this all came from an old version of the cameras.

"What the hell is this?" He looked at the photos and examined them. There was a bunch of black alien aircraft with red hexagons. Strangely they all looked like the Nazi Secret Weapons and the B2 Stealth bombers and it shoot lasers. No to mention there are a bunch of little girls probably that are pre-teens to teens with metallic objects attached to their leagues similar to World War 2 aircraft and wearing old uniforms while carrying big guns.