Chapter 8

504th JFW Wing Base

Dominica and Jane arrived back from America. They couldn't wait to tell their comrades what they have experienced. They rushed inside to give them hugs and such. After that, they all sat down to tell them about their experience in America.

"Dominica tell us about what your trip to America was like" Mazzei asked

"Yeah yeah please tell us. Did you bring any souvenirs?" Junko asked

"ok ok, where should I begin," Jane said 

Jane and Dominica told them about all the amazing things they did in New York City. They described this New York City as very futuristic looking. They had skyscrapers that reached at least over 1000 miles high and most of them are made of glass. They also told them about the nightlife and such. Times Square was the biggest tourist area in NYC. Not only that the Pizza there was delicious, and Dominica told them that she and Jane went on a date on a nice restaurant called "The Cheesecake Factory" Though it was expensive, the food and service were excellent. After all that, the girls were amazed and fascinated on what it looked like.

"Looks like you two had fun," Doglio said

"So, did you bring anything back?" Schade asked

"Yes, a lot of stuff," Dominica said as she took various items out of her bag. Most importantly, a map. Dominica opened the map and see where America came from. They see that the World map looked like their's but different.

 They see that the World map looked like their's but different

(Note: in 2045, the Soviet Union returned around the 2020s. I'll explain why later. So Pretend the Soviet Union is where Russia is.)

Every Liberion got a map of the modern world. So every Liberion witch who are assigned to their Joint Fighte Wing would see the Modern Map of their world.

501st JFW Base

"Hold on a minute something is not right here!" Hartmann said

"The borders are wrong, the names are wrong, and why Liberion isn't a star shaped?" Perrine asked

"Well, this is where America came from. According to their scientists, they speculate this must be the work of a Neuroi. Replacing LIberion to America. They call it, Multiverses." Shirley said

Each witch took a look at their respective nations. They see nations like Great Britain, Japan, Germany, and Finland.

Lucchini was surprised to see that this country Italy was not divided instead the entire peninsula was united. As for Sanya, she was surprised to see that it wasen't called Orussia, instead it was called The Soviet Union or the Union of Socialist Soviet Republics.

"Shirley, what is this Soviet Union?" Sanya asked

Shirley had to take a deep breath of what the USSR is. It's indeed Russia, but in simple terms, she told her that this was Russia under totalitarian rule. Pure dictatorship.