Chapter 6

After Roosevelt did his introduction, and explaining how life is going to be different for the newly Liberions. It was time for the fun part. Everyone got down to the field and began chowing down food, playing games, and talking to each other. 

Shirley and Geena were looking around to see what they can do next. They looked at a pamphlet they were given. They saw there was some history room they can observe. They walked over to a young man who is at least in his 20s. 

"Excuse me" Shirley asked

"Do you konw where the History Room is?" Geena asked

The young solider said to them "Let me take you there"

Shirley and Geena followed them to the history room. Surprisingly there were only a few people in there. 

"here we are" he said

Shirley and Geena looked around to see the pictures and footage of their history. What really got their attention was World War 2. Surprisingly to them, that is the same era they are living in right now. 

"Excuse me um...."

"My name is Sergeant Liam Mintz of the Enclave Division," he said

"Hi, I am Shirley Yeager and this is Geena Preddy, and we were wondering, what is this World War 2?" She asked

"Oooh, yeah, World War 2 It was the deadliest and most widespread war in history, involving the majority of the world's nations, including all the great powers, organized into two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis powers." 

Shirley and Geena thought to themselves, just how bad was this World War II compared to the First World War? That was until they learned about the disturbing events that occurred during this era. The Nazis, The Imperialist Japanese, The Holocaust, the Genocide, the massive violations of Human Rights, and much more. The two just thought of themselves, just how cruel and scary humans can be. In fact, would something like this will happen if the Neuroi didn't show up? 

The two teen witches sat down beneath a wall to rest. Liam rushed over to see if the girls were ok.

"Are you girls ok?" he asked 

"We're.....fine," Geena said

"Do you need me to call emergecy services?" he asked

"no, we're find just this was too overwhelming to see"

Liam sighed in agreement

"I understand that. It was indeed Overwhelming to see such events happen in our time" Liam said

"Just......how........how could Humans do such a thing to each other" Shirley tore up after seeing how brutal was World War 2. Geena hugged her to comfort her. Liam then walked out to give them some privacy. 

Just after 5 minutes, Shirley and Geena went out to see Liam again

"Thank you for looking out after us" Shirley said

"Anything" Liam smiled

-----

501st JFW Base

Meanwhile, at the 501st JFW Base, there has no sign of any  Neuroi activity. Ever since the arrival of the United States of America, it has been quiet. Which makes it more suspicious. Not to mention, there happens to be a US Base near their location. Today, the 501st JFW will be visiting a US Base. To educate and learn about these alternate versions of Liberion. 

They arrived here through the use of their strike units. They were standing in the front entrace of their base. They were greeted by the General who is running this place