Chapter 5

Shirley was at her dorm packing her belongings. General Eisenhower announced that every Liberion witch and soldier to regroup to the United States. According to him, they will be heading over to New York City where the US President will be waiting.

"Looks like I'm going to be away for a while, the American government wants us back at the US to cope with our new lives," Shirley said recalling the part where she listened to teh radio about Eisenhower's message.

Flashback

While the radio was playing the music, it was interrupted when  General Eisenhower made a worldwide broadcast.

"To all Liberion soldiers, witch, navy, and airforces, this is General Eisenhower speaking, I advise that all Liberion forces regroup to the United States of America. It is our best hope that we can figure out what to do. I was able to contact the American government about our new lives here. We will meet up at the city of New York City at the Yankees stadium where the President will be waiting. You have a few days to pack your belongings. In that same day, a truck will come to take you to the capital of your current location, and we will take off to America. Eisenhower out."

The music continues to play through the radio as Shirley lays down in her bed thinking what is America like? What kind of things they possessed to destroy the Neuroi? From what she heard, a squad of solider was able to take down a Neuroi without the need for witches. What are the social norms? Only time will find out.

Flashback End

Shirley looks out the window of the sunset. Tomrrow is the day she leaves to the USA. Where she will witness her new home. She wonders to herself. Will she live in Myra again? Dose she have any living relatives there? Just then, Lucchini entered the room to check on her.

"Hey Shirley" Lucchini said

"Oh hey Lucchini" Shirley said

"Are you feeling alright?" she asked

"Yeah, excited but nervous. I mean I'm going to a country that is so foreign yet similar to Liberion. I'm happy to see a nation like Liberion, but now it's called America. Will you be fine without me?" Shirley asked

"Yeah, I will no worries" Lucchini said 

"I'm glad," Shirley said as she gave her close friend a tight hug

-----

Nevada, Area 51

Government officials and highly classified military operations were working on a highly classified weapon. Originally this was supposed to be used in case of World War III were to break out, but now they are in a different universe, maybe this will be used to fight against the Neuroi.

"How long sir until deployment?" THe female scientist asked

"Very soon my lady....very soon," The General said as he walked closed to give it a touch "You will be one of our greatest experiments of all time......Liberty Prime."

The dark image of the giant robot remained inactive due to fixing many bugs and such. This robot is meant to defend against nations like China or Russia, but now they're the dominant superpower in this new world. No nation in this universe can surpass the USA. 

----

Britannia

As Shirley says goodbye to her comrades, she was put on board with other witches, and Liberion soldiers. The driving went smoothly as she arrives at London where she was taken to the airport. The airplane that was going to ride on is an aviation transport that was used in World War II. As she got on, she sat on her seat and waited patiently to arrive at America.