CHAPTER 26

Third Person's POV

It's been half an hour since they were on the road, and Akshara had not utter a single word. After a lot of thinking, Abhimanyu finally took Neil's word and managed to successfully force Akshara in doing the shoot.

Now, they were on their way to the studio. She's mostly silent whenever she's with him alone, but today her silence was bothering him a lot.

He was minute by minute sneaking glances at her to read any kind of expression or feelings, but she was blank. The whole ride she just kept staring outside the window, her gaze fixed at a distance.

He parked the car in the parking lot of the studio and took some files and paperwork from the backseat before he reached out for the door but stopped and turned to look at Akshara.

"We're here." he announced but got no response from her. He hesitated for a second, then put his hand on her shoulder, breaking her out of thoughts.

"Akshara, we are here." he again told her.

Her eyes travelled to her shoulder, where his hand was placed. He quickly removed his hand from her shoulder as his eyes met hers.

He felt his stomach drop as he saw her heart break through her eyes. He quickly looked away, hiding away the guilt, and got out of the car as akshu followed behind.

Neil reached his cabin door in order to exit the room but got face slammed by the door as someone pushed the door open from outside.

"Oww.... What the fuck!!!" he yelled in pain, rubbing his forehead with his hand.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Aarohi apologized.

"What the hell Aarohi?!?!" he again yelled.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know. Let me see." she tried to take a look at his face but he shrugged her off.

"Don't you dare come near me." Neil warned as he glared at her.

"I said I'm sorry Neil. I didn't hurt you intentionally." She again apologized.

"Seems like you're really good at hurting people. Whether it's intentionally or not." he taunted making her shock.

"Don't say anything you don't know about." she said as she was on the verge of crying.

"I don't know about? How about you tell me!" he said gripping her arms tightly.

"Neil, please!" she pleaded as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Tell me why?" he demanded.

"You just dont trust me enough." she cried as neil looked on

Abhimanyu was waiting along with the whole crew in the studio. It's been two hours since Akshara went to get ready for the shoot. Deep down in his heart he knew what's he doing is wrong and that he shouldn't have signed the contract without her concern but alas! It was too late to regret, or was it?

After spending another half an hour in deep thoughts, he stood up from his position as he saw the stylist and make-up artist made their way out of the room where Akshara was getting ready.

"Is she ready?" Abhimanyu asked as he approached the stylist.

"She's just putting on her heels. She'll be out in a minute." The stylist replied politely with a smile. He nodded in response.

His heart skipped a beat as he saw her making her way out of the room. She was wearing a long white eastern dress along with golden ear-rings and bangles. He couldn't help but stare at the beauty in front of him as she effortlessly made her way in the middle of the studio.