twenty-three

We check into the hotel with no issues, Jaime was kind enough to get everyone their own room, and while the space is tight, it's nice to have a moment to myself. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries from the hotel room service for dinner, and ate on my bed while I indulged in American reality TV. I must say, UK Love Island clearly tops the US version, but to each their own.

I set my tray outside and come back into my room and turn on the shower to start the process of getting ready.  I enjoy my hot shower, and step out in a towel. I dry off and throw on the hotel robe, pretending like I'm some Gossip Girl character at the Ritz. 

I throw on some music while I get ready, mostly some Fleetwood Mac and Ramones, two of my all-time favorites, but it's also got some alt-rock tossed in there. I blow dry my hair, taming it's usual waves into a nice sleek blowout look. I toss some rollers in and do my skincare routine. I'm singing along to Bod Dylans's 'Tangled Up in Blue' when I hear a knock at my door.

"Fuck," I whisper under my breath, of course right when I'm getting ready in just a robe someone needs me. I just hope this isn't a huge issue with the stage or something because I'm looking forward to having a fun night out. I look through the peephole of my door, and all I can see is smoke. I know who this is.

I step back and open the door, grabbing Matty by his shirt to get him in my room. "The fuck do you think you're doing? Smoking in the hotel," I say to him. He smirks at me as he puts the cigarette back into his mouth. He takes a long inhale, and walks even closer to me, my nose almost touching his. He leans into my ear and blows the smoke out over my neck, he rasps into my ear, "I'm a rockstar baby, gotta play the part," he finishes and pulls back, winking at me. 

"You're ridiculous," I say, and I snag the cigarette out of his mouth, taking a puff myself before I put in out in the sink. I think he was more turned on than anything from this. "Whatcha up to?" He asks me. "Painting the Mona Lisa," I reply sarcastically. "Very funny," he huffs. He stretches out on my bed and grabs the remote to flip through the channels. "I need to get ready, but you're welcome to hang out in here," I say. He smiles at me, and I head back into the bathroom.

I finish my makeup pretty quickly, I really just put on some mascara, blush, and lip gloss. Nothing too major, I assume I won't even remember most of what happens tonight, let alone what I look like. 

I walk back out and say, "I'm done I just need to change into some clothes." Matty sits up suddenly paying attention, as if I'm that dumb. "I'll change in the bathroom, don't worry," I tease him. He looks disapointed and I laugh at him.

Tonight I decide to wear a chic black blazer, with a black bra underneath, and I have a pair of silver trousers on the bottom. I pair it with my favorite black platform boots and a small black bag.

 I pair it with my favorite black platform boots and a small black bag