𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Consistency is key

Consistency is key

Like you promised at the beginning of the year, You went to the gym every day, sticking with your New Year's goal. It was good for you but not so good with your "gym bae."

Whom you haven't seen in two weeks, yet his deep husky voice in your ear still rings, and the weight of his heavy hands at your sides still lingers.

But you never lost hope. You kept coming to the gym, hoping to bump into Ushijima again.

Although saddening for you, it's been two weeks, and still, there was no sign of Ushijima. It's been way too long. So to keep yourself from heartbreak, it's best that after this day, if there's no sign of him, you would simply accept that he is never coming back.

Besides, do you need a man? You have the gym. Amazingly you haven't given up yet; you have started to get the hang of this gym thing. After watching multiple videos on how to use certain machines, you have been doing a lot better
(Although, at times, you tend to get heavier weights in hopes that Ushijima would come to save you again).

Like every other day, you walked into the gym doing your same routine, greeting Kira, going to the locker rooms, and preparing for your workout. It has been less crowded since your first day at the gym. Most people have quit coming to the gym, similar to what you've been doing for a couple of years.

After exercising, another day at the gym went by, and no sign of Ushijima anywhere. Maybe it was time to give up. Saddened, you return to the locker rooms before hearing a loud racket of noise coming from the gym.

Being nosey, you peeked your head into the gym. And There he was, Ushijima. On the court playing volleyball along with many other people.

You stood and watched, opening the door wider to get a better look. Your eyes watched in amazement, mesmerizing his every move, watching as he jumped into the air and spiked a ball with full force to the other side of the court.