𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

In your feelings

In your feelings

Shit, Ushi- I can't take it anymore."

"Keep going Y/n, I know you can do it."

"Sit deeper, just like that."

"10,11,12,13,14,15. Done."Ushijima grabs the weight from out of your hand and sets it back on the machine.

"Ugh!" With the weights lifted off you; your first reaction was to flop on the ground. "My ass hurts." You complain, rubbing your glutes.

"Good, that means you did it right," Ushijima responds sitting next to you on the nearby bench. "You did great today, Y/n. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Ushijima." Your heart went mellow. You couldn't remember the last time someone told you those three words.

"We even have enough time to do some cardio to end the day."

Mood ruined...To avoid any more torture you shot up from your seated position and headed towards the locker rooms for an escape.

"Actually... I think I'm going to change now." Ushijima watched as you hurriedly went into the locker rooms, laughing to himself. He rarely ever shows any type of emotion but when he's around you he's either smiling or laughing. It's a weird feeling for him but it feels good.

"Is that THE USHIJIMA laughing!?" A loud voice entered immediately and went neutral knowing exactly who it was. Ushijima's face went neutral.

It was none other than his teammates. Tendou, Kageyama, and Hoshiumi.

"What are you guys doing here so early?" Ushijima questioned, confused.

"We haven't talked in a week and you've already forgotten about your friends?" Tendou teased, mockingly shaking his head. "We all agreed on this time like two weeks ago man."

"I don't remember that."

With an annoyed sigh, Tendou took out his phone to show Ushijima the messages.