𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞?

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞?

The intimidating large building loomed over you as you stood loitering in front of your local gym, debating whether you should go in or not.

This all started on New Year's Eve when you wrote a bunch of New Year's resolutions, and the gym happened to be one of them. The gym isn't a very enjoyable place for you. What's so good about a place where you must go through pain and suffering to gain the body you want?

The stress has been high with starting a new job as a graphic designer for a big company recently. Being at the computer all day and doing loads of work, it was easy to fall into the temptation of eating fast food and not taking care of your body. Even though when you are not busy, you just can't find the motivation to go.

Finally, after many failed attempts at going to the gym last year, you made it an official goal this year to be more frequent.

So there you were, standing in front of the building, taking in every last detail, trying your hardest to devise an excuse not to go in. But there were none. The gym looked very welcoming from the outside, a modern building, sleek, and had affirmation signs hung up in the large glass windows. It was perfect. There was nothing terrible about it, so after a few moments of contemplating, you finally decide to go in.

Entering the gym, you were welcomed with the faint smell of chlorine, a new shoe leather smell, and a hint of onion. The smell probably came from the unsurprisingly filled gym, with many people working out and using different machines. It looks like you weren't the only one trying to the gym for the new year.

"Hello!" The woman at the counter greeted you, entrancing you to go over to her.

"Hi." You respond, scanning the lady and observing her features. Her body was toned, and she had the most perfect ass you'd ever seen. Her body was basically your ideal body. Not to mention her perfect smile, which was why you went up to her in the first place.

"How can I help you?"

"I'm just here for a trial? I'm not exactly sure what I should be doing."

"Oh, you must be new! I'm Kira! We've had a lot of newcomers for the new year!" She joyously goes to the computer (most likely excited to add another customer to her list). "How about I get you signed up for a membership?"