𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!!!: 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 🙈

After Saturday, Sunday, you slept, and today: Monday, you slept in. It wasn't until you got home on Saturday that your body responded to your long hike. You couldn't even think about everything that happened, with every bone and muscle in your body sore and in pain whenever you moved. Consequently, you gave your body what it commanded: rest.

The remainder of your weekend consisted of soaking in a bath full of Epsom salt and lots of sleep. You slept and slept until your dream became your reality, with no care in the world. You were too out of it to be worried that you had to work in a couple of hours or that you were 30 minutes late for training with Ushijima.

Soon, 30 minutes turned into 40, and Ushijima waited for you for an hour, pacing in place. His mind raced with all the possibilities of why you could be late. After thinking long and hard, he eventually narrowed it down to three reasons: first, you got hurt on your way to the gym; second, you got kidnapped; and lastly, you were avoiding him because of the kiss on Saturday. He was certain, from the confirmation of the knot in his stomach, that you were avoiding him because of the kiss.

Unlike you, he couldn't sleep a wink for the rest of the weekend. The kiss replayed in his head repeatedly until he was able to accept what he did. The kiss was short and interrupted, but it was enough for him to reminisce back on it, if only for a moment, and touch himself to the thought of you. It didn't start like this. He did regret it at first. It's all he thought about until he thought about it so much that he desired your soft lips to latch onto his once again, for his hands to explore every inch of your body, and for you to be his. The first time he did it, he then lay stuck on his bed, sprawled out, waiting for his high to pass, but it didn't. The guilt in his body left and was replaced with nothing but pure lust. He's a mess, yes. But he loved it, even if you weren't the one stroking him. It was the only way to calm the throbbing in his heart and his pants. And that's how the rest of his weekend went.