𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

What a Bitch

What a Bitch

When you finally went to sleep, to the first time you opened your eyes this morning, You couldn't stop thinking about the training session with Ushijima.

Likely Ushijima felt the same way. He's surprised he could even text you last night and even more surprised that you answered. Although the conversation was (very) brief, it still gave him butterflies. He read the same messages for over half an hour, wondering what texting you would be like if you were his.

Needless to say, he was nervous but excited. He even woke up early to get ready to get to the gym before you. While getting ready and on the way to the gym, He wondered how the session would go.

He thought maybe the two of you could start with some stretching. Then maybe he could get you in any position he wants. Just bending over for him. Or start with some squats, and stand behind you, guiding you, getting a perfect view of your ass under him. Then after, go on the bike- HONK!

For a minute, Ushjima forgot he was still in the car. He was dazed, thinking of you, starting to go down a rabbit hole of lewd thoughts thinking of everything he wanted to do to you. He hated himself for letting his dirty thoughts crowd his head because he knew He must focus on the main objective; helping you achieve your goal.

Although he wanted nothing more than to be close to you; and admires everything about you. He also admires your determination to achieve your goals of being healthier and taking care of your body. He wants nothing more than to see you accomplish your goals.

After 20 minutes of a 10-minute drive to the gym, Ushijima finally arrived. He hadn't seen your car when he scanned the parking lot, so he hurriedly went inside to prepare for the session. As expected, the gym was not very crowded, which relieved Ushijima that the two of you would have more "privacy."

"Hi, Ushijima!" Ushijima turned his attention towards Kira at the front desk, who was waving him down. "Hey, Kira." He greets back, hesitantly making his way over to her hoping she doesn't talk him to death like she usually does.