°FIVE: Ready Set Game!°

In the busy streets of Megapolis city lies a noodle restaurant in the bustling streets where fast-food chain restaurants could be found. It had been a few weeks since Jia had come to Megapolis and offered to work at Pigsy's. She was recognized as an official part of the staff alongside MK and was given a white dress shirt with the restaurant's insignia on the back.

Jia was also informed of the many battles that happened in Megapolis, to her it seemed like it was a daily occurrence although MK corrected her that the battles never occurred when the Demon Bull King was still trapped under the mountain by Monkey King's staff. They happened right after MK lifted the Golden Staff.

When MK first told her about the staff, she was overjoyed and asked him to do tricks with it. To which the male teen obliged happily. He also introduced the lass to Mei and Sandy which she fairly got along with. Though whenever Jia and Mei had the chance, the two would go to the racetrack and watch cars racing against each other while betting which one would win.

It was safe to say that Jia was fitting in well with her life in the big city. Dressed in her white dress shirt with a red t-shirt underneath, a black miniskirt and charcoal black leggings alongside a pair of hi-top sneakers. She also had her hair tied up with the use of a peach-colored claw clip. Jia was serving customers with Pigsy's highly requested noodles while entertaining them.

A few empty bowls flew into the air abruptly and fell towards the floor when a certain black-haired lass caught them all on one hand, neatly stacked on top of each other while serving a fresh bowl of noodles to the table near her in just a few moments. The whole restaurant began clapping at the girl's actions as she stood up straight and nervously scratched the back of her head.

"Jia!"

Pigsy called the girl making Jia turn to him, "How many times do I hafta tell ya! This place ain't a circus!!"

"Oh, come on, Pigsy. It's fine, isn't it? I mean, look at all the customers that are coming here lately!" Says Tang.

"Good thing you didn't sell the cat, huh?"

"You be quiet. It's 'cuz all the people I sold the cat to keep returning it! Saying that it's cursed or whatever," the anthropomorphic pig crossed his arms.

"I guess he's taken a liking to you then, Pigsy."

Jia smiled as Pigsy's eyes widened in surprise,

"Say what now?"

"Hey, everyone! I'm baaackk!!"

A familiar brunet walks into the restaurant with a wide smile. Jia turned to him before setting down the empty bowls and placed a hand on her own hip,

"MK! Welcome back. How'd the delivery go?"

"Great! Woah, this place is still busy?? Looks like nothing changed when I went out on delivery."

"Yep. Honestly, that cat might be waaayy too lucky for its own good," Jia shook her head with her eyes closed while shrugging.

"Haha, yeah..." nervously chuckled the brunet as he glanced at the floor before looking at Jia.

"Yo, yo, yo!!! How's everybody doing today??"

"Hiya, everybody," says a tall muscular blue man with an orange beard and mohawk. He wore nothing on top with only a noticeable necklace of large magenta beads, white track pants and a pair of running shoes.

In front of him was a teenage girl who had short chin-length black hair with two small buns, straight bangs, and two partially-dyed green strands framing her face. The back of her hair slightly spikes out giving it the silhouette that resembled the head of a dragon. She wore a white shirt and pants, and a teal varsity jacket with spring green sleeves, and red and gold trimming at the collar.