Goodbye Philly

Patty never did return to the hotel room. We all knew why. Lydia offered to share the bed with me to make me feel better. Sherry thought that was a great idea since she got to sleep in a bed alone.

We woke up to the sound of Russel at our door. We all stirred awake as he screamed.

"Get up!" He yelled. "We need to get movin'! We're going to Pittsburgh!"

Part of me didn't want to go on the tour bus but I knew there was no way around it. I'd have to face Mike. Just the thought of seeing him made me upset though. How could he have no idea what he did? That's what made me frustrated. He couldn't even comprehend that what he did might have hurt me.

"It'll be okay," Sherry whispered in my ear as we hauled our bags out of the room.

"If he's a real jerk to you, we'll give him a run for his money," Lydia nodded. I gave them small smiles. I was surprised at how sweet they were. In a matter of days I felt so close to them. It only took me sleeping with a band member.

We all loaded up on the bus. I sat in the front as always. When Yauch passed me he gave me a smile. I looked out the window when Mike passed by. I wanted to just try and avoid him. I turned on my music and just looked out the window as we drove away from Philly.

I liked watching the buildings fly by as we drove. I guess a plus of being on this tour is that I got to go to places I've never seen before. I never visited places outside of New England. The clubs in Boston are fun as well but I never got to go to any VIP places. Patty normally did since she always found a way to get in with the stars.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around in my seat and to my dismay it was Mike. I got a flashback to when he first talked to me on the tour bus.

"Hey," He said. He had sunglasses on so I couldn't read his eyes. I pulled one of my ear buds out.

"What do you want?" I frowned. He leaned in closer to me putting his arms on the top of my seat.

"I wanna know what's up," He scoffed. "Why'd I get kicked out of your hotel room last night?"

"We didn't want you there," I rolled my eyes.

"Well clearly," He shrugged. "I wanna know why."

"I don't wanna talk about this here," I looked away.

"Well where are we supposed to talk about it?" He shook his head. "I don't understand." I glanced around to make sure no one was looking at us. The girls were all in the back with the rest of the band. They were drinking and laughing, only one person really noticed Mike trying to talk with me. That was Sherry. She raised her eyebrows and looked away from me. "Can't you at least tell me what I did?" Mike asked. I took a short breath.

"Who was that girl you were with?" I blinked. Mike scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Yesterday?"

"Yes," I breathed. "The girl at the club."

"She was just some girl," Mike shrugged. "I met her that night. ... Is that what this is about?" I felt my face turn red as I sat back down in my seat facing away from him. He quickly maneuvered into the seat next to me. I turned to look out the window. "Is that it?"

"Leave me alone," I huffed.

"What?" He scoffed. "Am I not allowed to sleep with other girls?"

"I didn't say that," I crossed my arms.

"Are you jealous?" He chuckled.

"Fuck you," I spat. Mike shook it off.

"Well clearly you are," He smirked. I wanted to slap him. I don't know how I could ever have liked him.