PART ONE: The Caste Game (Ch. 1-6)

Disclaimer: Each Upload contains at least 5 chapters. Everything is explicit and uncensored.

Would you take the biggest opportunity of a lifetime, with the price of your possible death?

"Hello, Mr. Taylor. Welcome to your first day in Carvalle."

That's what 24-year-old Miles Taylor felt upon arriving in Manchester, England. Where he was assigned to teach, after graduating from Carvalle Institutes, California Division, choosing a career in Criminal Psychology.

Carvalle Institutes is an empire of schools. It is everywhere, but not everyone gets to study in it. Carvalle Institutes are located in more than a hundred locations, housing only the best and richest students. With tuition of 45k per semester, it is guaranteed that only the wealthy get to walk on the grounds of Carvalle Schools.

Carvalle Detention Institute, however, is another story. It houses the criminally insane delinquents from all around the world. The crimes covers robbery to attempted murder and 2nd-degree homicide. A case of juveniles who committed crimes as minors cannot be punished as an adult. And since the world-famous company Levough Empires is funding the housing and education of these delinquents, countries all over the world are happy to hand them over to this school where the kids will no longer be their problems. If a Carvalle student commits a crime before they graduate, then they will be put in CDI to finish their education before getting sent to jail or, if they prove that they can change, they can rejoin society depending on the crimes they have committed. A delinquent who beats people in the streets has a chance to graduate a free man; however, someone who has murdered an entire bus of people will stay in jail after graduation.

The theory is: that teens' and young adults' brains are still developing and therefore the criminally damaged ones can still be given a chance to develop and learn what is right. For those who stay in jail after graduation, at least they will finish their sentence as educated people who may still have a chance to turn their life around after release.

Miles Taylor, a perfectly good Carvalle student, enrolled in Carvalle under a scholarship. One of the conditions to get the scholarship is to work in a Carvalle School for the same duration as scholarship.

This is awesome, he thinks, because the minimum monthly salary of a Carvalle teacher is 10k. And since he graduated Magna Cum Laude, his skill is worth the salary of double. The only problem is that he was assigned at the all-boys academy of Carvalle Detention Institutes, which is a nightmare for a freshly graduated teachers.

"You're about the only male teacher here," says the Principal, peering at Miles through her red-framed glasses. He tries hard not to disrespect her by looking at her cleavage, and smiled at her.

"It's a wonder, but also a pleasure," Miles anwsers. "I have yet to learn many things from this school."

"Oh, there is much to learn." Principal Victoria Paris slaps a thick file onto her desk. "Here is the map of the school, including the schedules and the RAM card of the computer in your bedroom containing students' information. It consists of 15 terabytes of data, but do not pressure yourself with learning all of them. Just know they're all shitty."

Colorful. For a woman so intimidatingly beautiful, she was quite vulgar. It seemed like this Detention Institute isn't that obsessed with formalities; Miles can see a tattoo on the Principal's collar.

"Also familiarize yourself with the culture of this school," the Principal leaned back onto her chair as she says, "The students have their hierarchy and are categorized by dorms."

"Ah yes, I've known about the four dorms of Carvalle," Miles states. "The Uhm... Wyner, Ford, de Vera, and Levough."

"Brilliant. Well, are you aware of what's inside them?" Miles merely blinked in response. She explains, "The Wyner dorm houses students as tame as domestic cats, but they are considered passive domestic wildcats. They have no history of violence, most are very tame. Their crimes are... light, but by no means are they innocent. Think, harmless pranks that would've been a charge of disorderly conduct."