PART TWO: The Kim Brothers (Ch. 7-12)

That morning,

KIM 001, LEVOUGH DORM

Miles got more than what he bargained for.

Zeus held him longer, way longer than expected, and his tiredness from the week's stressful work caused him to doze off comfortably in Zeus' arms last night. Big mistake, but also a very big blessing.

"Attention all students. The Queen of hearts has been found."

That woke Miles up. His wrist is right beside him so he can see that it is 9:56 am on Friday. What's worse, the sleeping lion of a man is right in front of him, his breaths light and quaint and his eyes closed for mindful peace.

Opposite to Miles' who has a plane crash for a brain. He was so shocked he develops a hiccup, to which he covers his mouth. I need to get out. Why am I sleeping on Zeus' bed right beside him?!

What the hell is he going to write in his report? Nope, not writing this down. Never. Nope, nope, nope...

To make matters worse than it already is, he has morning wood. Being gay means it has been amplified by the attractive man in front of him.

Get out, get out, get out... Miles ever so gently lifts Zeus' chained arm away from his waist. The man breathed in sharply, making Miles freeze. But, after a few seconds of watching an innocent Zeus fall back to his normal breathing pattern, Miles had successfully gotten out of his hold and the bed.

He glares at his morning wood, tight against his pants. Miles Taylor, you should be ashamed of yourself. That there is a student.

Remembering why he put up with that nonsense in the first place, Miles gasps and searches around Zeus for the damned King card. Maybe he's laying on top of it.

Miles curses, staring at the man he almost pities. It was the chains, holding both of his wrists while he lays peacefully in bed. Maybe I should tell them to get rid of the chains. Zeus hadn't hurt me since ever. He's a gentle but very mysterious boy...

Miles gathers his files as he thought, It's Heidi they should be chaining up. However, he felt something sturdy inside his back pockets. Out of place, and definately not meant to be there. Miles looks over and pulls something out; a thin, plastic red and white item that made his heart skip. "How did-"

It was the King card, placed inside Miles' pocket by Zeus himself. The location of said card made him blush furiously, wondering how the man got the idea to put it in his back pocket. And so, this stressed-out teacher stares at his consultant, biting his lips. Before leaving with the card, Miles stops himself. Deciding that he better appreciate Zeus, he turns around and bends down to kiss the man on the temple. Just one damn Thank You kiss. Nothing special; and not because I'm attracted to him.

Yet, a groan replied.

"...mhhlss... " came from Zeus' slightly open lips.

It made him gasp silently and then smile, for he realizes that Zeus once again says his name. It made butterflies in his stomach for some odd reason, maybe because he feels accomplished and proud of himself.

"Thank you, Zeus..." He whispers, before turning around and exiting the room.

Later on,

TEACHER'S LOUNGE, KANG BUILDING

It turns out, the teachers are not legally allowed to speak about the Caste game, both to outsiders and among fellow teachers. This is why Ally didn't tell Miles about it. It's legally in their contract, which Miles skimmed over.

So that's how the game was kept a secret from the world. Because it was created by this Keiji Levough who seemed to have supreme power above all teachers. Miles was about to research this mysterious boy's name, but he isn't on the database. It makes him think Keiji Levough is just an urban legend to justify this bloody game.