PART EIGHT: The Resurrection (Ch. 42-46)

Very much earlier,

JOHNSON BUILDING ROOFTOP

"Shin-ho," calls out a voice as soft as dandelions in the wind but as stern and angry as the Whomping Willow.

Shino, who is standing at the edge of the rooftop and overlooking the whole campus, turns around to see a silver haired cousin of his with a soft scowl. "Jihun. Am I happy to see you."

His face looked anything but happy. Zeus went straight to the point using their home language. "I will tell you what really happened the day Jae died. But, you must leave Miles alone and maybe leave this school, Shin-ho."

"Ahh, Jihun. Would it kill you to call me 'big brother 'again?" Zeus looked anything but amused, so Shino sighs, "I know what happened that day. You pushed her. You killed her."

"Did I?" Zeus replies with his eyes bearing no lies.

Shino's tears swells in his eyes when the question sank in. 'Did he?'

"You..." Zeus calmly says, void of any guilt unlike Shino. "You knew I walked away. She told me everything about the engagement, and that she regrets it. She wanted to be with me only, offering herself back. I couldn't accept, so I walked away. You knew that. You knew."

Shino felt a heavy burden in his heart.

Zeus adds, "You were there; Hyung."

At the present,

MAIN BUILDING'S CONFERENCE ROOM

Miles could barely wrap his head around the presence of this man. He's actually here, in front of me...

"Járed Levough..." The CEO of Levough Empires. Owner of all Carvalle schools. Miles keeps staring at him, unable to take his eyes off the possibly, richest man in the world. With multiple rings in his fingers and a suit lined with silver edges, this man has all other billionaires on their knees.

"S-Sir, I didn't push Shino off—I swear, I—"

"Mr. Taylor, whether or not you killed someone, I don't really give a shit..." Járed laughed wholeheartedly, "In fact, I admire your bravery to watch someone die in front of you."

"Wh-what?" Miles is at a loss for words. No, I felt terrible! Shino died; that's not a good thing, why is he laughing?!

"Especially, after the harassment you went through with him," Járed touches his chin, head held high. "Didn't he deserve that after what he did?"

"What he did?"

"He sexually abused you, didn't he?"

Miles gasps, staring at the powerful man who seemed to know a whole lot. In awe Miles asks, "How did you know that?"

"One of your students is a thief with good intentions, stealing this from the Audio-visual room." Járed laid out a small voice recorder on the table, most commonly used by investigative journalists. Miles suddenly hears Nougat's recorded voice throughout the conference room. "Are you happy, now? You took advantage of his emotional breakdown and probably broke him. What do you think you will accomplish for doing that?!"

"It's a way to feel how they felt when they mistreated someone I cared about." That was Shino's voice, and Miles feels a sharp emotional pain in his chest.

"And that's a good feeling for you?!"

"It's not a good feeling mistreating someone. But it is a good feeling fucking someone the filthy brothers cared abou—"