PART 7: The Camp (Ch. 37-41)

J-T JUN, LEVOUGH DORM

"Was it true?"

Heidi saw flames in his eyes; the mere mention of Shino caused the fingers on Miles' hair curl viciously tight. But, instead of expressing the pain, Miles took Heidi in his mouth with tears pricking his eyes.

The movement of his tongue made Heidi hiss, thrusting into that wet cavern of guilty pleasure.

"That little bitch," Heidi grunts, in his deep voice with the texture of rocks dragging on an asphalt road. "...is telling the truth."

Miles chokes on the huge thing, eyes stinging as an effect of the gag. He looks up at Heidi who has eyes of an angry god. Miles' wet, submissive eyes actually ignited Heidi even more. The broken hand is throbbing, and Miles can feel it, but the pains of Heidi's tight fingers are distracting to the point of him not feeling the injury anymore. Miles pulls away with a gasp, breathless and scared. "You cheated! Y-you didn't tell the truth about Jae!"

She was actually killed!

Heidi pulls Miles' head back, leaning in to shut him up with a stubborn, simple kiss before pulling back and pointing a finger at him. "You wanted me to snitch on Zeus? You little bitch?"

Miles scowls, his fear dwindling down to a reckless anger. He grips the hand that's on his hand and pulls him up. "Stop calling me a bitch, you bastard!"

"Or what?" Heidi spits, both maliciously and with mockery.

"Or I tell the office about you guys murdering Jae," Miles angrily replies before throwing his arms around Satan's neck, kissing the man deeply while those tatted hands leave trails of flames all over his body.

The grip on Miles' hair softens as they pull away from each other, both really pissed off. Heidi blankly stares at those eyes which are no longer scared nor intimidated. "You're not telling them?"

Miles' left hand guides Heidi's own from his hair down to his body, ending on his bum. He wants Heidi to put it in.

"I don't want anyone to know... the world doesn't need to know... I'm just hurt that you cheated on the game," Miles says in a tone of a needy moan.

"Some criminal psychologist you are," Heidi teases, pushing his own dick through the slimy ring of muscle to which Miles gasps at. "Little slut..."

Miles hates the name, but why is he mewling like a satisfied cat whenever Heidi insults him? Maybe, it is because it's a compliment to his skills in bed? Whatever it is, it's turning the shameless teacher on.

"Ahhn!" Miles' voice turned an octave higher when Heidi sinks him into the huge thing that immediately stretches his insides. Nevertheless, it welcomes Heidi inside.

Heidi's hand travels back and forth on Miles' thigh before slapping one of his cheeks harshly, it's not even playful. "Why ask me that if you're not going to—"

"I wanted to know the truth," Miles whines, pushing himself up only to sink onto Heidi again. His stomach is tingling and he wants more. "Because... if you killed her then... then...AH!"

Heidi grabs his right wrist to make sure his right hand won't get hurt when he slams the rest of Miles onto the bed, Satan between his open legs.

"Then, what?" His hips immediately went to work, rolling onto Miles' in a form of sensual torture.

"Sh-Shino—"

"Don't say that man's name when I'm here fucking your brains out!" Heidi screams in his face, before going in to savor his neck and make sure there are marks that will last for a week. Miles chokes on his own moans especially when Heidi decides to speed up, piston-fucking him right in the sensitive batch of nerve endings.