PART THREE: The Affair (Ch. 13-19)

The next two days,

JOHNSON BUILDING

The classroom was silent despite Heidi Kim's absence, and it has something to do with Miles. The teacher was staring at nothing in particular after assigning homework.

"Mr. Taylor?" Nougat calls out in the midst of silence. Miles looks at him, still out of it.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" Nougat asks. "Are you waiting for Heidi to come before you begin class?"

Miles' lips twitched. "No. I'm fine. Just tired."

"Are you gonna tell us why you weren't in class yesterday?" Nougat asks with a raised eyebrow.

I was in so much pain with the brothers being a pain in the ass. "I... I had a fever. Yes, a fever. And... and..." He remembers the countless hickies and bruises hidden in his turtleneck, from chest to thighs, all marked.

Miles smiles wholeheartedly, lighting up the room with his genuine, dimpled smile. "I was celebrating."

JOHNSON BUILDING, CDI

BULLETIN BOARD

2nd, 3rd, 4th

Kookie, Cya, Jerome

5th, 6th, 7th, 8th

Lace, Honey, Zombie, Ghost

9th, 10th

Scorpio, Lead

Queen

Nougat

Jack

Zeus Kim

King

Heidi Kim

Miles looks at the fancy calligraphy on the bulletin board, listing down those who found the card. He whispers to himself, "Zeus is the jack... how did they even get cards?"

There's still that whole mystery of how Zeus got the cards. Miles looks away and stares at Nougat who is chatting with Wyner classmates outside their classroom door. It got Miles thinking, Carvalle is very strange. A whole culture... a whole division of students.

"Dude!" Behind Miles, a student greets both Lace and Cya. "Lace look at you, the new Head of our dorm!"

Cya looks very grumpy beside Lace while the latter just warmly smiles at their classmate. "It was just luck that I found it."

Cya looks unruly and he looks like a true delinquent with messed-up uniform, one pant leg folded up and the other is ripped; while his taller roommate Lace looks like a casual student in a clean shirt and tie, but with arm tattoos revealed under his folded up sleeves.

"So... did you do it?" Their classmate asked.

Lace looks at Cya, who is currently cursing him with his eyes. "Cya doesn't want to participate in the tradition."

"Dude, if they hear that you didn't do the tradition, they'll haze you! The Head of the Dorm has to get head from their classmate, it's Wyner Tradition!"

"Ew! Like I'll ever do that, I'm not gay! And even if I were gay, I'm not going anywhere near Lace's dick!" Cya gags, which makes the calmer Lace only raise an eyebrow. "Ugh, I wanted that card too..."

"I can give you my card," Lace offers, "But then I have to give you head, according to tradition."

Cya, being the pasty ass he is, blushed furiously. "I-I don't let anyone except Nougat suck my dick bro, you're not as girly as him."