PART FOUR: The Seductress (Ch. 20-25)

Friday,

CARVALLE DETENTION INSTITUTES

"Miles!" Ally approached her fellow teacher as both were on their way out of the Kang building for their classes.

Carvalle was just as peacefully chaotic and strictly littered with bodyguards monitoring the students' behavior. The aura of the school, however, isn't dark nor morbid. It was more intimidating with underlying scents of violence. Miles Taylor has become famous around campus not only for being the only male teacher but for his discoveries around the Jun brothers, which led to them being proven innocent.

And oh, did I suffer for that.

Miles, who became less attractive because of the paleness and darker shades under his eyes, couldn't even bring out a smile for his colleague. "Hi, Ally."

He has chosen to wear black-framed glasses to not make his eyebags noticeable. His curly hair increased in length since being in Carvalle and he is able to tie it up on a messy bun, some curls still escaping to annoy his face.

"Why were you absent for yesterday?!" The woman looks at him worried before slapping a hand on his forehead. "You look sick, are you sick?"

"Just...." I keep imagining what happened with me and SaLu at night and my heterosexual self has to pop relentless boners after. "...sleepless."

Ally shakes her head at his absence. "Someone from your class stabbed one of his classmates, and though nobody died, it's a pretty bad scene."

"Wait, who?!" Miles widens his eyes, utterly shocked.

"A de Vera and a Wyner dormie, just the normal feud. I think it was Arson and Lace..." Ally paused. Miles wonders how stabbing is normal because of a damn feud. "But you! What happened to you? What about you? Did the brothers try something?"

Miles did not know how to respond to that except, "I'm just tired, Ally. I had to sort out my notes. I have to talk to my students too, they can't just stab each other..."

"Lace is a Head of the Dorm, he gets away with stabbing," Ally explains, "Arson is kind of mean, he was bullying the others, especially Cya."

Carvalle delinquents, Miles isn't even surprised anymore. He just wished he can help his students improve.

The teachers start to walk out towards the Johnson Building. Miles opens his files and reviews his clean handwriting, showing Ally the information he's found so far.

"Wow, you are awesome..." She mumbles, reading through the brothers' data that no one else was able to obtain.

Zeus - Jun Jihun, 21

6'2,

True Neutral

Heidi - Jun Taewon, 19

6'3,

Chaotic Evil

Parents : Jun Mina, Jun Wunji

Possible Diagnosis for ff:

Zeus : PTSD (violent reaction to light, though minimum reaction to triggers) Selective Mute (?)

Heidi : Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (observed with attachment to darkness and morbid drawings). Anti-social Personality Disorder (no observed remorse, empathy, disregards consequences, with exceptions for games) (?)

NOTE: MRI scans re-scheduled; Heidi destroyed the machine

Miscellaneous:

Zeus