•𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙄𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧..•👁‍🗨🥐 (𝙇𝙞𝙢 𝙍𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜-𝙜𝙪 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Edited: No
Warnings: ⚠︎︎Eating Disorder⚠︎︎, ⚠︎︎Suicide⚠︎︎, ⚠︎︎Abuse⚠︎︎
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name
(E/b/f/n) = Ex best friend name

(If you darlings have any requests just comment them and I'll see what I can do!^^)

(Just imagine that he isn't as old as he is in the kdrama please (٥ ))

Normal = Normal Text
"Normal" = "Talking"
'Normal' = 'Thoughts'
-Normal = -POV Shift

Kdrama: Tomorrow🔎
____________🗯♠️___________

You entered your office workplace right as the clock hit 7, and your day had started when you sat down at your 'little box of work' with one of your coworkers sitting in the 'box' beside you, though there was one thing that you noticed.

There were three new people there that you hadn't seen before, or, well, you did see one of the guys and you thought you'd seen him before, and maybe knew him, but you couldn't remember where, but then again, there was a lot you couldn't remember anymore, yet you always thought you'd seen or heard or known someone/something before, but never knew where.

Yet even though you'd forgotten those things, there was always those big impacts of your life that you could never forget, due to the scares they'd left on you, and the fact that they were still happening and were seemingly never gonna leave you alone.

You couldn't help but notice, that throughout the day, those three new people in the office had been looking at you or at least glancing at you the whole time until the clock finally hit 12 and it was lunchtime.

You checked your watch and saw the time, getting together with a few other coworkers who had the same lunchtime as you, including the new three.

"Did boss hire new staff again?" You ask your coworker friend in a quiet tone of voice  as you sit down beside her at one of the lunch tables, "Yeah, he did yesterday after you went home actually. Though they seem so none happy if I'm being honest." she reply's with the same quiet tone as you, though also covering her mouth a little.

You look at her with an eye roll and a small smile, "You need to stop saying those things about new comers, or else one day they're gonna hear you, and you're never gonna hear the end of it." Your friend nods to the side before getting up to get something to eat.

"What do you want me to buy you? Coffee, cake, a sandwich, tea, a smoothie, a whole course meal, cause I'll get it for you some way or another." She asks, yet you shake your head, "If you could get me water that would be fine." Your voice is smooth and soft as you say this just like yesterday, and any other day before this.

"You're not gonna eat anything? Cause as I said-" "No, water's fine, really!" You cut her off, reassuring her, that you weren't hungry and she just gives up trying, knowing you would keep rejecting her offer.

Looking up from your phone, you see the three newbies on the other side of the table, "Would it be alright if we sit here?" the girl/woman of the three asks, and you only reply with a slight nod, not wanting to be rude, especially when they just arrived and are meeting you for the first time.

Your coworker comes back and hands you a water bottle while sitting down beside you with chicken salad that she'd bought for herself.

Well, it seemed that a few of your other coworkers noticed you sitting with the new people and decided to also sit with you, but those four girls were the office dramas, that you despised, though no one knew that.

The girls dragged their chairs over to the table you were sitting at and sat down, two beside you, one at the end, and one beside the new girl/woman, "I see you've finally met Y/n! It was disappointing that she'd just left when you arrived, but I guess she did have to get home to her boyfriend." One of the girls say in a fake sad/disappointed tone.