•𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣.•❤️‍🩹🥐 (𝘾𝙝𝙖 𝙈𝙞𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

Requested by: @the1yn1messy1bun

(If you darlings have any requests just comment them and I'll see what I can do!^^)

Normal = Normal Text
"Normal" = "Talking"

Kdrama: Abyss⚫️
____________🩹♥️____________

Being a psychic wasn't always the best..

That's what you'd tell others if/when they ask you about it.

It was a bit distracting at times when you'd see a person and then their whole identity would change in your eyes, but not for very long, it was almost like a glitch that only you could see.

You were getting annoyed with it, as, everytime you see anyone, and it means anyone, they would quickly glitch into another person and then back to what identity they had now, it was mostly when you were in crowds that it was especially annoying though.

The psychic power was tricking your eyes at times too, when you'd suddenly see someone glitch into someone you knew that had died, but when you look back to that person, you realize it was someone you hadn't seen before, glitching back to their past life, that just so happened to be someone you knew and had died.

You're walking past some police officers that are stood outside a house where a murder had happened not long ago, when you get a call from Cha Min, a friend of yours, one you had a crush on, but knew you'd never get because he was getting married soon.

Sure, he might not be the most attractive person in the world, but you'd taken a liking to him because of his kind personality.

"Hello?" You speak into the phone as you pick up the call, putting the phone up to your ear.

You heard no response, so you tried speaking again, "He-" before you could even get a word out, you head the phone that had called you, drop onto metal, together with something or someone falling of said metal.

You stopped in your tracks, your eyes widening as you hear what's happening on the other end of the phone, "Hello?! Cha Min, where are you?!" you almost choked on your word as you stumbled across them, suddenly feeling like you were in a rush.

The next thing you hear is probably what scared you the most, yet also brought you back some reassurance, it the fact that you could hear metal being pulled on, meaning he hadn't completely fallen off from where he was, "Cha Min? Answer me. Where. Are you." you speak firmly into the phone line as you look up at any of the highest near buildings, but couldn't seem to see him on any of them.

"Y/n!" Cha Mins voice finally came through, "Y/n, help me!" he yells through the phone, the heavy wind slightly disturbing the speakers of the phone, "I'm about to fall to my death!" he yells once more, "I know that! Just answer my question! Where. Are you?!" You now also start yelling through the phone, reciving a few weird glances from people walking by.

You try to awkwardly bow your head in apology  to those that walk by, hearing your yelling.

You hear screaming through the phone as you also hear his hand harshly gliding on the smooth metal of where he was, "Seriously! Where. Are you?!!" You yell through the phone once more.

"I'm going to die!" He yells again, now sounding a bit more distant than he did before, "If you'd just tell me where you are, then maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't!!!" You yell as you start getting frustrated, that frustration mixing together with the stress of feeling like your friends life is in your hands.

"This is all because of Se-yeon! If only she hadn't introduced me to Hee-jin!.." He yells through the phone in destress, "What? Did she call off the wedding or something for you to go this far?!!" You yell, having your thoughts about the situation.